Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default And the hate keeps coming

This must be a really touch subject over there. They just keep up with all of the hateful rhetoric.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    from Danielle Foxx
    to notluke@lukeisback.com,
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    lukeisback@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM
    subject Violation of my human rights and Hate material on your website
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 11:03 AM (0 minutes ago)
    Article in question: http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
    I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
    With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
    Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
    It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
    You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.
    They're mostly comments by anonymous people on the web. If you don't like the comments, which I don't happen to like either, click the little X in the upper right hand corner of the window. Why do people run around being outraged all the time? You can't force someone to like you or respect you.

I think we should just settle it by getting those guys on TSSeduction.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

No Ms. Mandy they might enjoy it. Me thinks they protest to much.

Quote Originally Posted by tslvrnyc
    from Danielle Foxx
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    mailed-by gmail.com

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
    I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
    With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
    Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
    It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
    You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.
    They're mostly comments by anonymous people on the web. If you don't like the comments, which I don't happen to like either, click the little X in the upper right hand corner of the window. Why do people run around being outraged all the time? You can't force someone to like you or respect you.
    ARE YOU HUMAN? I don't get you...at all...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

from Danielle Foxx
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

Of course I'm human, I just don't get worked into a frothy rage when I read some anonymous comments posted on the internet. Equating those comments with the holocaust or slavery, frankly, is ridiculous.

from Danielle Foxx
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

Of course I'm human, I just don't get worked into a frothy rage when I read some anonymous comments posted on the internet. Equating those comments with the holocaust or slavery, frankly, is ridiculous.
    I respect your opinion however oppression feeds off silence, just because you think I should turn the other cheek doesn't mean I will... However I respect your need of just sitting back and allowing people to talk to us like that.

I am vocal, and trust me - some of these people wish they could round us up like cattle and burn us alive. Some of us have been killed for just being who we are, I don't equate slavery with oppression but hate is hate - it has no purpose - small or big - it cannot be compared or excused.

If we allow this to continue who knows... maybe it will escalade to the point that we will all have to wear stars on our clothes.

What is your suggestion?

understand your passive approach to this however that is not something I am willing to simply overlook, and since I respect your opinion do not think mine is insignificant - honestly you have no pride!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

from Danielle Foxx
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    mailed-by gmail.com

HUNGANGELS:

I respect your opinion however oppression feeds off silence, just because you think I should turn the other cheek doesn't mean I will... However I respect your need of just sitting back and allowing people to talk to us like that.

I am vocal, and trust me - some of these people wish they could round us up like cattle and burn us alive. Some of us have been killed for just being who we are, I don't equate slavery with oppression but hate is hate - it has no purpose - small or big - it cannot be compared or excused.

If we allow this to continue who knows... maybe it will escalade to the point that we will all have to wear stars on our clothes.

What is your suggestion?

understand your passive approach to this however that is not something I am willing to simply overlook, and since I respect your opinion do not think mine is insignificant - honestly you have no pride!
    I can understand your point of view, it's just that I think you have to pick your battles. Those comments weren't posted by people from the adult entertainment industry, they were posted by random rifraff. I completely agree with you that you must defend yourself, but threatening them with legal action??? What's the basis for this?

There's a time to fight and there's a time to let silly bigots wallow in their self hate. I think this is a case for the latter.

Rookie Poster

"I can understand your point of view, it's just that I think you have to pick your battles. Those comments weren't posted by people from the adult entertainment industry, they were posted by random rifraff."

Lukeisback is a notorious insiders blog site, and most identities are known throughout the entire business. Many of them make no no bones about that. Danielle has a right to be offended, if for nothing else, many of these people are her peers.

Quote Originally Posted by LAlova
    Lukeisback is a notorious insiders blog site, and most identities are known throughout the entire business. Many of them make no no bones about that. Danielle has a right to be offended, if for nothing else, many of these people are her peers.
    That person who uses the name "the colonel" is a real piece of shit. Pathetic excuse for a sentient being.