Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Kimber James' first "topping" scene with a g/g.

Thought everyone would enjoy this. Although in the comments section, most are incredibly bigoted and homophobic.
    http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

She never topped before?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    She never topped before?
    Nope, she's a girly girl.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Wow, I'm impressed ... and a little aroused.

stillies77

WTF ... Ya gotta admire that kids tenacity.

from Danielle Foxx
    to notluke@lukeisback.com,
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    lukeisback@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM
    subject Violation of my human rights and Hate material on your website
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 11:03 AM (0 minutes ago)
    Article in question: http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
    I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
    With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
    Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
    It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
    You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    from Danielle Foxx
    to notluke@lukeisback.com,
    justin@lukeisback.com,
    brad@lukeisback.com,
    lukeisback@lukeisback.com,
    cindi@lukeisback.com,
    darrah@lukeisback.com,
    al@lukeisback.com,
    tara@lukeisback.com,
    techman@lukeisback.com,
    eal@lukeisback.com,
    lib@lukeisback.com,
    support@lukeisback.com
    date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM
    subject Violation of my human rights and Hate material on your website
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 11:03 AM (0 minutes ago)
    Article in question: http://www.lukeisback.com/?p=7492#comments

This post is a Goddamn shame, made so by discriminatory statements not only towards the transgender community but also the open minded, gay/bi community. It’s really amazing how people are so vocal in their views or gays and trans still to this day.
    I am ashamed of being human and related in a molecular way to all of the negativity I am reading below - what will we do next? Hang Black people? Bring back slavery, White Supremacy, Holocaust, Darfur, Tibet??? This is despicable behavior and you people should be ashamed to even open your mouths.
    With that said… I don’t blame you one bit, I blame your parents, society and your inability to embrace all of the colors that make up our breed. Your animalistic and barbaric behavior towards people has a name - Oppression. But are you really in the position to judge and cast the first stone? We are all sinners and last time we checked this was the country where everyone is allowed to be who they are - I mean, look at the constitution, written by at least one person who liked to cross dress, one of our founding fathers Ben Franklin used to go to bisexual parties…
    Open your mind people, get the hate out of your hearts and live and let live. Stop being so judgemental.
    It makes me sad, depressed and ashamed to read these comments. I am cordial, respectful, to everyone and this website allowing hate material to be publicly displayed is a violation on human rights.
    You people should be ashamed - Please moderate your site and protect minority groups from this type of behavior, this is why I emailed every single one in your staff - One of you incompetent, sorry excuse for human beings will have some trace of a heart.

Take the hate material down or I will be forced to get the GLBT Law Offices involved.

HUNGANGELS:

I urge everyone to write all the above emails and complain on their lack of regard for Kimber, Christian and Ava and our entire community.
    Yeah they have some really hateful trolls there for sure.

As you can see they approved the post after mine and yet mine is still awaiting approval...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_1_104.png 
Views:	3733 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	249772  

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    As you can see they approved the post after mine and yet mine is still awaiting approval...
    Is it your first post over there? The first time I posted it took a couple hours before anything was published. I think to prevent spam?