Default Michael Jackson's BACK-UP DANCER Turned Post Op

Anyone have info on the Michael Jackson BACK UP dancer from the 'Beat It or Bad' video who was on the Oprah Winfrey Show (Late 80's or early 90's I think) that had the sex change? I have googled my azz off. I was a baby, but I remember that show and can't believe google isn't showing anything on it. Strangely enough, I was going to ask this a few days before M.J. passed away.

If anyone comes up with this BACK UP dancer's identity, let me know!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#690660

I still say it was a Janet Jackson, dancer. Numerous references exist. And I saw her myself, on television in the ninties.

Professional Poster

i think she's trying to make a point...but i have a feeling this thread will get hijacked as well..lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=690660&highlight=#690660

I still say it was a Janet Jackson, dancer. Numerous references exist. And I saw her myself, on television in the ninties.
    That's what I was thinking. The dude in the "What Have You Done For Me Lately" video. I remember seeing him post-op on Sally AND Rolanda.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Nautica, you are so hot....sorry to be so "off-topic".

Thank you, Daidone! Do me!

When I think about it, I keep seeing Michael's face. It was, definately, 1 of his dancers. I can't believe they've kept that so hush hush from the net.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Veteran Poster

It was Rudy Huston, he was a lead dancer for Janet (What Have You Done For Me Lately, Escapade and Nasty Boys) and Pebbles (Mercedes Boy) and a host of other videos during that time. I don't think he ever worked with Michael. He is now known as Lana. She appeared on some minor talk shows and it was not a big deal and didn't get any special good ratings.

It is not being hidden, on the hush hush or anything, it just was not that big of a deal to the average person. During that time a lot of dancers were very feminine, so one going the female route was a pretty minor story.

Dancers, in general, don't make big news. Just think how many of the top dancers and choreographers from that time died of AIDS and it hardly made a dent in the media. I think Michael Peters, the choreographer of Thriller and Beat It past away with hardly a media blip.

I don't remember them mentioning Janet or Pebbles. Maybe more than 1 did it.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica
    Thank you, Daidone! Do me!
    you have no idea how much I would love to...