Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    sorry i like real men, not wimpy fags who crawl in a shell and pretend like they didnt hear anything

dee u said it urself "life is not some tv show where threaten and curse people out and there are no repercussions"

my point exactly

if im threatened i will react
    if u dont, ur a pussy
    In theory this might work out good but in practice sometimes no.
    You cant beat up everyone who says something rude some you have to ignore.
    Sure your boyfriend may be a "real man" but if he keeps doing what you say he will be a "dead man".
    You might want to think about what Im saying because your guy is NOT physically intimidating AT ALL and quite small.

"Been in a situation where I do not pay no mind but when people keep picking over and over we have to just put a stop so they know you are not taking any BS from them and so they keep messing around with us. That's a constant fight in a Trangender Woman Life..."

Now this is different from someone just making a comment.
    If its something happening over and over again from the same person then you have to put a stop to it.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Nice guys finish last ... I've been nice my whole life.

I Like Fluids Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Yanno, Ruby - We all get that you're 'hood and raised yourself by your own boot straps and were nursed at the East River and whatever. You're stone cold hard. We get it. Not my ideal of the feminine, but hey, it takes all kinds.

However, you do know that if you go around calling people out for entertainment, eventually, you're going to get taken up on your offer, right? Then, either you've found yourself in some obnoxious, loud, sword-rattlin' street tough talking shout down until someone backs off, or you're squaring off with some one (or several) who's tougher or better armed than you and has less to lose.

Then, you're pretty much fucked.

My guess is: the whole of this Internet Peanut Gallery, egging you on for "representing" won't be there to "get your back" when you or your belching Romeo are looking at either an ugly one-sided showdown, or up over the oak desk of the local magistrate at your arraignment at 9am after a night in an even less-friendly drunk tank.

Enjoy your fresh romance, twitter every 15 minutes about how he just fucked the shit out of you, or v.v., and how you're all bruised up with "his love," but for your own sake, try not to "throw down" with every asshole who's "clocking you." It's likely to get you locked up, beaten up, or just plain killed. There's always another asshole around the next corner and, at some point, it just becomes a numbers game to see when you and Fiddy, Jr. get the crap beaten out of you.

And then these imbeciles in your HA cheering squad will be all sympathetic and mournful, commenting in some thread about poor Ruby and her busted up nose and orbital socket and broken teeth. "But, hey, she got in a couple of good licks before those mean old translife haters took her down. You go, girl! Much love. Mwah." And your next round of surgeries will have less to do with your transition than reconstruction.

Not good.

Knaamean?

Happily Ever After??? Not in the long run. Ruby, I'm glad you found someone who treats YOU right and makes YOU happy, but I think this is nothing but trouble. Your b/f is jail time waiting to happen. You think that he is being a real "man" by acting like that. That is 16 year old behavior. If you consider yourself a lady, ladies don't act like that either. I noticed the only time you mentioned race was when he was calling people "punk ass white mothafukkaz" That right there is just an ignorant thing to say. At least just call them "punk ass mothafukkaz" without the white. I bet if someone said to you "I'm gonna fuck up those 2 punk ass latinos" you would have flipped out even more. If you two can't handle "white" neighborhoods than why go? Just to be badass thugs? I grew up in the Bronx too, does that mean I'm dangerous and people should watch out? Do you know how much shit was said to me being the only white guy in an all black and hispanic neighborhood. I ignored them when they just said shit and after a little while they stopped because I didn't let them get to me. I've never been shot, stabbed, or had my head smashed with a brick but if people act the way you and him did to the wrong people I can't say it won't happen to you. Plus your b/f isn't exactly Mike Tyson or Tito Ortiz, 5'6 120lbs? He would most likely not be able to handle a group of people in an altercation. When you come back on here 1 day saying how you got your ass kicked or worse because of him mouthing off to people and not being able to back up his words, you can expect alot of people to say "I told you so". Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Nice guys finish last ... I've been nice my whole life.
    Enough with the pity party dude.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Easier said than done. I'm sorry if my feeling distract you or anyone else from enjoying the forum ... i'm just having a rough time.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Easier said than done. I'm sorry if my feeling distract you or anyone else from enjoying the forum ... i'm just having a rough time.
    Dude, my advice, go out and meet women or tgs. Place and ad in CL (or in the dozen other free personals sites, http://www.plentyoffish.com/ ) not for sex, but to meet someone. Take 'em out for a cup of coffee, something inexpensive. Please, please, please make sure the person lives in your area. DO NOT get into an "online" relationship, go for the real thing, real time.

You may not meet "the one," after the first date, but at least, you'll be out there searching, and having a good time. Don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself. It's summer, the best time to meet women. Good luck.

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Thanks

i understand most peoples issues with violence and im not one to really promote it. Truth is that i've never been in an altercation that my mouth couldn't handle.

Im not a street thug, i dont run around fighting everyone who tries my patience, and im not trying to uphold a certain reputation but i am very BLUNT! My mouth can be quite ferocious and i can definitely back it up with actions if need be.

Throughout most of the altercations i've been in, they have never ended in physical violence, but with the other person feeling really stupid about trying it in the first place. I KNOW people. I know how far i can go and with who, and i know how to approach diff people in different ways to get my point across. Some people with angry words, some with sympathy, some with ridicule etc...

All my life i've had to defend myself and i'm not gonna stop now because a couple of posters on a ts forum feel its wrong. I appreciate all of ur opinions greatly otherwise i wouldn't even post here, but none of u don't know what it's like to be a transexual woman