Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Happily ever after???

I adore my boyfriend. This relationship has been progressing so fast! I have to give it to him, while there are times i really cant stand him, there are other times where i cant help but melt from his words and actions

Im his first ts relationship. He's been with 2 girls b4 me, but just physically. Aside from his somewhat aggressive personality, he has earned gold stars left and right in my book. While he is just a boy, he has proven himself to be a TRUE MAN by me. (In the sense that he lives his own life regardless to what others think)

Yesterday we went to the westchester mall and the galleria. Both heavily populated, and we held hands most the time. Never once did i sense discomfort from him, and he was very affectionate in public, even to the point that if guys were looking at me, he would grab and kiss me to let them know i was his girl. @ the galleria mall i got spooked by 3 spanish guys who were saying eeeew and while NORMALLY i would be very uncomfortable, i actually had fun with the situation (vibing off my bf's energy) and started shit with the guys, but more in a fun manner, and not in a defensive "OMG u hurt my feelings and i wanna kill u" manner. Calling them beasts and smiling in their face and then when we crossed paths again i said "OMG THATS SOME JERRY SPRINGER SHIT RIGHT THERE!" And they found it ammusing & started calling me the queen bee lol. When i walked away, i blew them all kisses and one was like "my friend likes u" and i blurted out my myspace and they were all like "WORD?"I wouldn't doubt if they hit me up. Me and my bf walked away laughing.

After that we went to mamaroneck ave and ate out, continued holding hands etc. We had such a fun day!

We went back to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits and hit the pool which was also pretty crowded. We had a BLAST! He was putting me on his shoulders and dunking me in the water and instead of trying to draw attention away from us, he does the opposite and it shows me that he's PROUD to be with me. The pool emptied out after about a hr and a half and they dimmed the light, things got a lil romatic lol =P

We came back to the room and changed and headed out to a couple of the bars on mamaroneck ave, almost had it out with a girl when he caught her giving me a dirty look, i made it hot and he made it hotter saying " I wish one of these punk ass white mothafukkaz would step to me" (Or something to that extent) We had a few drinks and went to a diner where things got really interesting.,

We sat down and ordered our breakfast and noticed the group of people behind us trying it. 3 ecuadorian women and a dominican guy. Long story short we kinda amped it up. I caught this red head woman trying to feel it on my time, and when my bf burped they all gagged and started making comments in spanish about him being un-educated. My bf got loud with them in spanish (cuz i guess they didn't think we were latino) and shyt escalated. He started asking the guy if he wanted to take it outside... all this while continuing to stuff his face w his breakfast as if the argument ws 2nd nature to him lol. Then the red headed bitch started telling my bf to STFU and i went OFF on her. My baby was smiling hard when i told her "no no no bitch, thats MY MAN and if u got a problem with him, u gonna deal with me!" I shut her down REAL quick and the WHOLE DINER was gagging at the situation, Next thing u know there's a drunk guy @ the bar mumbling shyt we couldnt even understand but i shut him down too. I got so open off the situation i came out REAL LOUD and said "Mothafukka IM NOT FROM White Plains, honey I AM FROM THE BRONX!!" like everything just took a FREEZE FRAME when my bf saw me really getting into it and slammed his hands down on the table and said "THATS IT!" Then i said something to the extent of stabbing someone with a butterknife (and laughing) and a black guy @ the bar chuckled and said "Someone's gonna get fucked up tonight" lol. Me and my bf were laughing and having fun and they were all upset lol. They all wound up bitching up, and me and my bf were trying to make something pop off ha ha. I REALLY wanted to hit someone. He had never seen that side of me and expected me to bitch up like they did, but i went all out! It felt like we were on some bonny & clyde type of shyt lol! We had people frome THEIR town feeling OUR SWAG! And throughout the whole incident, i never got clocked. We were so amped up talking about it during the walk bak to the hotel. Have u ever been in a situation where something goes down, and afterwards u drive yourself crazy thinking about all the things u could have said and done but didnt? This wasn't the case @ all! I was SO PROUD of us! We got to the room and slipped under the covers, with the AC on blast and fit perfectly intertwined into each others cuddly arms as we always do!

A few days ago he told his family that he's dating a TS. His mom and everyone told him to do whatever makes him happy. His siter didnt believe him, and he let me listen in on their phone conversation today while he explained to her. He said things about how i make him feel like none of the MANY WOMEN he's been with. She said a lot of ignorant things that i would normally find very upsetting but he handled with ease and joked around with her about it. And never once looked like her's or anyone else's opinion mattered.

I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship, and i have to say that im SO HAPPY FINALLY to have found a real man (even though he's a foot shorter than me lol) And i am honestly and totally in love!

He's such a perfect mixture of dominant and submissive, aggressive and affectionate. He's intelligent, sexy, funny, witty, playful.... A manly man, and a loveable little boy, but also a very sweet teddy bear who makes me feel so safe and loved, adored and appreciated. I feel it in his passionate kisses, i see it in his eyes and i hear it from his lips. He doesn't just tell me how he feels, he shows me with every fiber of his being.

If i sound like im bragging im sorry lol. Most the shyt i write here is usually the typical complaining about life and how unfairly ts women are treated and the whole gay vs str8 nonsense and bla bla bla. A happy post is long overdue! A couple of days ago i felt like i was settling. Ask me today and i will tell u that i feel like the luckiest girl to have found someone i am both physically, emotionally and spiritually connected to.

Professional Poster

sounds like you won the jackpot..i'm happy for u..it's really hard to find a man who isn't about seeing us only at night or behind closed doors or just for a quick booty call..he sounds like a keeper..stay happy ruby.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Good for you. I hope it last.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Aw, that's nice. I'm happy for you and I hope it works out.

Professional Poster

RubyTS, thanks for sharing your euphoria with us. I've been feeling cynical about romance lately and your happy story is refreshing.

You're a lovely girl and you deserve every happiness. I hope he knows how lucky he is to be with you.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

What a story. I'm happy for you and envy him. Don't you love the bias of society? Two women can walk around sucking face and holding hands and people would be there taking pictures and asking to join in. Two men or a man and his t-girlfriend and everyone wants to come unglued LOL. My only concern for you guys as a couple is that your boyfriend needs to keep his cool. You're gorgeous and I can understand his concern, but you can't jump and punch out everyone that looks at your woman cross ways. He needs to overlook the idiots, because the last thing he wants to do is beat the crap out of someone and end up in "prison" for 3 years. By doing so you just play into societies hands. He has to realize that his relationship with you is more important. There are ways to confront someone about their staring etc. without causing someone to get stabbed. Good Luck Ruby.

Have a great day

Junior Poster

This isn't an isolated case, ie...TS and a guy. I've been in this situation before dating outside my race. Me, Honkey- white cracker dating a beautiful ebony chick. I like black girls, Latin girls, asian.............And of course TS's!!!

People should mind there own fuckin' business! I'd gladly walk arm and arm with my TS girl (if I had one) and stick my tongue down her throat in public!

Cheers to your relationship!

Default Re: Happily ever after???

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I adore my boyfriend. This relationship has been progressing so fast! I have to give it to him, while there are times i really cant stand him, there are other times where i cant help but melt from his words and actions

Im his first ts relationship. He's been with 2 girls b4 me, but just physically. Aside from his somewhat aggressive personality, he has earned gold stars left and right in my book. While he is just a boy, he has proven himself to be a TRUE MAN by me. (In the sense that he lives his own life regardless to what others think)

Yesterday we went to the westchester mall and the galleria. Both heavily populated, and we held hands most the time. Never once did i sense discomfort from him, and he was very affectionate in public, even to the point that if guys were looking at me, he would grab and kiss me to let them know i was his girl. @ the galleria mall i got spooked by 3 spanish guys who were saying eeeew and while NORMALLY i would be very uncomfortable, i actually had fun with the situation (vibing off my bf's energy) and started shit with the guys, but more in a fun manner, and not in a defensive "OMG u hurt my feelings and i wanna kill u" manner. Calling them beasts and smiling in their face and then when we crossed paths again i said "OMG THATS SOME JERRY SPRINGER SHIT RIGHT THERE!" And they found it ammusing & started calling me the queen bee lol. When i walked away, i blew them all kisses and one was like "my friend likes u" and i blurted out my myspace and they were all like "WORD?"I wouldn't doubt if they hit me up. Me and my bf walked away laughing.

After that we went to mamaroneck ave and ate out, continued holding hands etc. We had such a fun day!

We went back to the hotel and changed into our bathing suits and hit the pool which was also pretty crowded. We had a BLAST! He was putting me on his shoulders and dunking me in the water and instead of trying to draw attention away from us, he does the opposite and it shows me that he's PROUD to be with me. The pool emptied out after about a hr and a half and they dimmed the light, things got a lil romatic lol =P

We came back to the room and changed and headed out to a couple of the bars on mamaroneck ave, almost had it out with a girl when he caught her giving me a dirty look, i made it hot and he made it hotter saying " I wish one of these punk ass white mothafukkaz would step to me" (Or something to that extent) We had a few drinks and went to a diner where things got really interesting.,

We sat down and ordered our breakfast and noticed the group of people behind us trying it. 3 ecuadorian women and a dominican guy. Long story short we kinda amped it up. I caught this red head woman trying to feel it on my time, and when my bf burped they all gagged and started making comments in spanish about him being un-educated. My bf got loud with them in spanish (cuz i guess they didn't think we were latino) and shyt escalated. He started asking the guy if he wanted to take it outside... all this while continuing to stuff his face w his breakfast as if the argument ws 2nd nature to him lol. Then the red headed bitch started telling my bf to STFU and i went OFF on her. My baby was smiling hard when i told her "no no no bitch, thats MY MAN and if u got a problem with him, u gonna deal with me!" I shut her down REAL quick and the WHOLE DINER was gagging at the situation, Next thing u know there's a drunk guy @ the bar mumbling shyt we couldnt even understand but i shut him down too. I got so open off the situation i came out REAL LOUD and said "Mothafukka IM NOT FROM White Plains, honey I AM FROM THE BRONX!!" like everything just took a FREEZE FRAME when my bf saw me really getting into it and slammed his hands down on the table and said "THATS IT!" Then i said something to the extent of stabbing someone with a butterknife (and laughing) and a black guy @ the bar chuckled and said "Someone's gonna get fucked up tonight" lol. Me and my bf were laughing and having fun and they were all upset lol. They all wound up bitching up, and me and my bf were trying to make something pop off ha ha. I REALLY wanted to hit someone. He had never seen that side of me and expected me to bitch up like they did, but i went all out! It felt like we were on some bonny & clyde type of shyt lol! We had people frome THEIR town feeling OUR SWAG! And throughout the whole incident, i never got clocked. We were so amped up talking about it during the walk bak to the hotel. Have u ever been in a situation where something goes down, and afterwards u drive yourself crazy thinking about all the things u could have said and done but didnt? This wasn't the case @ all! I was SO PROUD of us! We got to the room and slipped under the covers, with the AC on blast and fit perfectly intertwined into each others cuddly arms as we always do!

A few days ago he told his family that he's dating a TS. His mom and everyone told him to do whatever makes him happy. His siter didnt believe him, and he let me listen in on their phone conversation today while he explained to her. He said things about how i make him feel like none of the MANY WOMEN he's been with. She said a lot of ignorant things that i would normally find very upsetting but he handled with ease and joked around with her about it. And never once looked like her's or anyone else's opinion mattered.

I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship, and i have to say that im SO HAPPY FINALLY to have found a real man (even though he's a foot shorter than me lol) And i am honestly and totally in love!

He's such a perfect mixture of dominant and submissive, aggressive and affectionate. He's intelligent, sexy, funny, witty, playful.... A manly man, and a loveable little boy, but also a very sweet teddy bear who makes me feel so safe and loved, adored and appreciated. I feel it in his passionate kisses, i see it in his eyes and i hear it from his lips. He doesn't just tell me how he feels, he shows me with every fiber of his being.

If i sound like im bragging im sorry lol. Most the shyt i write here is usually the typical complaining about life and how unfairly ts women are treated and the whole gay vs str8 nonsense and bla bla bla. A happy post is long overdue! A couple of days ago i felt like i was settling. Ask me today and i will tell u that i feel like the luckiest girl to have found someone i am both physically, emotionally and spiritually connected to.
    Good job and good luck in the Relationship Just dont go to puerto Rico with this one Hehe shhhhh.LockedDown.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Good Luck with your relationship. Its good to hear your happy i know a lot of people that wish and look for what you have and never seem to get it.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Now thats what we all hope for , a loving and fullfilling relationship. I hope you have the storybook ending Ruby.