Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I know that's something I would like...but I think I should just give up..it hasnt found me now...I havent ever had anything.Maybe I wasn't meant for a relationship or kisses or stuff like that.[/quote]
    I'm 31 and has never happened for me and tonight i just concluded it never will ... So it's over ...

Junior Poster

Yanno, Ruby - We all get that you're 'hood and raised yourself by your own boot straps and were nursed at the East River and whatever. You're stone cold hard. We get it. Not my ideal of the feminine, but hey, it takes all kinds.

However, you do know that if you go around calling people out for entertainment, eventually, you're going to get taken up on your offer, right? Then, either you've found yourself in some obnoxious, loud, sword-rattlin' street tough talking shout down until someone backs off, or you're squaring off with some one (or several) who's tougher or better armed than you and has less to lose.

Then, you're pretty much fucked.

My guess is: the whole of this Internet Peanut Gallery, egging you on for "representing" won't be there to "get your back" when you or your belching Romeo are looking at either an ugly one-sided showdown, or up over the oak desk of the local magistrate at your arraignment at 9am after a night in an even less-friendly drunk tank.

Enjoy your fresh romance, twitter every 15 minutes about how he just fucked the shit out of you, or v.v., and how you're all bruised up with "his love," but for your own sake, try not to "throw down" with every asshole who's "clocking you." It's likely to get you locked up, beaten up, or just plain killed. There's always another asshole around the next corner and, at some point, it just becomes a numbers game to see when you and Fiddy, Jr. get the crap beaten out of you.

And then these imbeciles in your HA cheering squad will be all sympathetic and mournful, commenting in some thread about poor Ruby and her busted up nose and orbital socket and broken teeth. "But, hey, she got in a couple of good licks before those mean old translife haters took her down. You go, girl! Much love. Mwah." And your next round of surgeries will have less to do with your transition than reconstruction.

Not good.

Knaamean?

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Yanno, Ruby - We all get that you're 'hood and raised yourself by your own boot straps and were nursed at the East River and whatever. You're stone cold hard. We get it. Not my ideal of the feminine, but hey, it takes all kinds.

However, you do know that if you go around calling people out for entertainment, eventually, you're going to get taken up on your offer, right? Then, either you've found yourself in some obnoxious, loud, sword-rattlin' street tough talking shout down until someone backs off, or you're squaring off with some one (or several) who's tougher or better armed than you and has less to lose.

My guess is: the whole of this Internet Peanut Gallery, egging you on for "representing" won't be there to "get your back" when you or your belching Romeo are looking at either an ugly one-sided showdown, or up over the oak desk of the local magistrate at your arraignment at 9am after a night in an even less-friendly drunk tank.

Enjoy your fresh romance, twitter every 15 minutes about how he just fucked the shit out of you, or v.v., and how you're all bruised up with "his love," but for your own sake, try not to "throw down" with every asshole who's "clocking you." It's likely to get you locked up, beaten up, or just plain killed. There's always another asshole around the next corner and, at some point, it just becomes a numbers game to see when you and Fiddy, Jr. get the crap beaten out of you.

And then these imbeciles in your HA cheering squad will be all sympathetic and mournful, commenting in some thread about poor Ruby and her busted up nose and orbital socket and broken teeth. "But, hey, she got in a couple of good licks before those mean old translife haters took her down. You go, girl! Much love. Mwah." And your next round of surgeries will have less to do with your transition than reconstruction.

Not good.

Knaamean?

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

Not good.

Knaamean?

Silver Poster

Well it's not just your boy, I had to let go of three new engineers this past week due to similar behavior during an industry symposium.
    Shame they all had attended very high end universities and I'm sure I'll be getting a call from their moms next week but. Burping, farting and otherwise being a general ass does not constitute civil behavior. I'm sure they will find another job but just not with my employer.

But call me old fashioned or accuse my mother of raising me right. Is it hard for people to behave and act their age now a days? no I don't want to hear you fart while i enjoy my coffee nor do i care to hear you bur the alphabet while having my evening snack.

You want to do that go to the frat house.

"How you doin!"

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    Maybe I read a different story than everyone else. Three different negative encounters that could have been avoided by just ignoring them. One encounter ends in a profanity laced tirade in a public place in front of families and children. Than yall (a man and a TS) about to fight a man and three females, who were u ready to hit? This is a horrible story. But i do agree that yall are perfect for each other. Are both of yall 19?
    I agree with you 100%. All of this cussing, fighting, threats to beat each other up...is that really the impression you want to give other people about ts women and their boyfriends out in public? Just ignore the ignorant people who criticize your relationship. Don't stoop down to their level.

Silver Poster

I don't want to say anything but do you remember that thread I started back about good looking girls and "thugs"? I see it every day.

I'm starting to develop a theory on it but it may come across as offensive and as such would be rude to discuss in polite company.

"How you doin!"

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    I don't want to say anything but do you remember that thread I started back about good looking girls and "thugs"? I see it every day.

I'm starting to develop a theory on it but it may come across as offensive and as such would be rude to discuss in polite company.
    Aw c'mon SXFX discuss your theory. This is HA there is no polite company. lol

People killed after late night fights in restaurants get out of hand..... They bad, they bad, they dead!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/po...call/861216230

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/tw...ing/3075468508

http://atlantis2.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1419288n

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Yeah but can he handle your massive cock? hahahahahah

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!