Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Michael Jackson dancer turned Post Op

Um.. Please save your ^&*%, worthless comments.

Anyone have info on the Michael Jackson dancer from 'Beat It or Bad' who was on the Oprah Winfrey Show (Late 80's or early 90's I think) that had the sex change? I have googled my azz off. I was a baby, but I remember that show and can't believe google isn't showing anything on it. Strangely enough, I was going to ask this a few days before M.J. passed away.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

5 Star Poster

I have a similar idea for you. Consider the following....

Was Michael Jackson a Castrato?

Back in Italy France and other places where they like opera they would take certain boys who sang well and castrate them. To preserve the pitch of their singing voice and as they would grow their voice would become unlike that of a male or female singer. They sang as what would be called a Mesosoprano...certain women can sing their roles (i.e. Carmen from the opera by the same name). Their voices were described as "otherworldly".

Take all of that in and think about it. Could Michael have been castrated or suffered some aliment which did basically the same thing (i.e. the autoimmune condition which caused his skin to radically lightened.)

As we all know a male voice does not sound that way.

Your not talking about Jeffrey Daniel are you?

Um.. I don't know about this CASTRATO thing and don't think I care to look furthur into it. Maybe you can make a new post for that.

Jeffrey Daniel. I wonder. I don't remember the name, but I'm going to go and look that up.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG

It's called "falsetto." Anyone can do it. You probably did it yourself on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Your not talking about Jeffrey Daniel are you?
    More likely his brother, Jack.

That Jeffrey looks effeminate in some of his pics and sounds a little effeminate in his voice undertones in this video. I wonder if that's the person. I thought M.J. created the moonwalk. It dates back to 1943 and earlier.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-FuA..._the_moonwalk/

1 of the original moonwalks (skip to 18seconds):

5 Star Poster

Nautica I'm not trying to hijack your thread. I was going to creat my own thread on this.... but yours is just so simmilar. Think about the reasons you could even write of him as a post op?

He was not fully masculinized.
    He had a very high voice and delicate features.
    His feminine way, utter lack of muscle, and seeming lack of real sexual interest or ability with women.

If he had a glandular problem all of his particular features could be explained save for his skin color and of course raw talent and ability born of hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

It's called "falsetto." Anyone can do it. You probably did it yourself on occasion.
    No what Tiny Tim sang was falsetto. ( . Compare that to falsetto Tiny Tim who more or less whines a single high note. Michael was a Soprano or Messo Soprano all his life. That doesn't just happen.

There is a thread that asks if M.J. was TS here>>

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=46547

(i.e. the autoimmune condition which caused his skin to radically lightened.)
    You mean bleach?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all