Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    ^ I agree with you that MJ had a mental disorder and that having children in his bed is extremely creepy -- which begs the question: why did their parents allow it ?

If I recall correctly this behavior was well-established and MJ even admitted to it.

I was only reminding the readers that the criminal case was very weak and MJ was acquitted, and not just on technicalities. One may read about the case. You have to admit it's at least possible that someone would try to exploit for financial gain (out-of-court settlement) this creepy image of a kid in his bed, and if you read about the case it looks like that might have happened. Finally, let me admit I not an expert on the case.
    It's possible of course, but I find it more likely that an adult man suffering a various number of mental disorders and societal discomfort had some other intent in mind. Also don't forget there are plenty of sexual fetishes that play out without necessarily making direct physical contact. But it was a flat out incorrect behavior and he should have never been indulged in it and his own behavior made it possible to extort him, if that was the case. His own behavior.
    As to why these parents did it, I honestly have no idea.
    And the case was weak in the same way that any case where you don't have physical evidence is weak.
    http://www.apa.org/releases/sexabuse/
    I quote: "Conclusive physical evidence of sexual abuse is relatively rare in suspected cases."
    All you have to do in these cases is create doubt,( i.e. cast doubt on the people on the other side of the case ) which is the easiest thing in the world to do as people believe they need overwhelming evidence. OJ walked once on murder as did Robert Blake...
    Look at how many people totally overlook MJ's history of admitted mental problems. Not once was he urged to get treatment for his addiction to plastic surgery, his problems adjusting in society. Nope he was a "genius" and the tributes go on and on.

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Quote Originally Posted by cheez
    ^ I agree with you that MJ had a mental disorder and that having children in his bed is extremely creepy -- which begs the question: why did their parents allow it ?

If I recall correctly this behavior was well-established and MJ even admitted to it.

I was only reminding the readers that the criminal case was very weak and MJ was acquitted, and not just on technicalities. One may read about the case. You have to admit it's at least possible that someone would try to exploit for financial gain (out-of-court settlement) this creepy image of a kid in his bed, and if you read about the case it looks like that might have happened. Finally, let me admit I not an expert on the case.
    It's possible of course, but I find it more likely that an adult man suffering a various number of mental disorders and societal discomfort had some other intent in mind. Also don't forget there are plenty of sexual fetishes that play out without necessarily making direct physical contact. But it was a flat out incorrect behavior and he should have never been indulged in it and his own behavior made it possible to extort him, if that was the case. His own behavior.
    And the case was weak in the same way that any case where you don't have physical evidence is weak.
    I quote: "Conclusive physical evidence of sexual abuse is relatively rare in suspected cases."
    All you have to do in these cases is create doubt,( i.e. cast doubt on the people on the other side of the case ) which is the easiest thing in the world to do as people believe they need overwhelming evidence. OJ walked once on murder as did Robert Blake...
    Look at how many people totally overlook MJ's history of admitted mental problems. Not once was he urged to get treatment for his addiction to plastic surgery, his problems adjusting in society. Nope he was a "genius" and the tributes go on and on.
    What people if anything the media would ridicule the man mostly. There is not denying that he had mental issues that were caused from his abnormal well non existent childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

I have yet to see this story repeated anywhere else, so I'm thinking it's made up. If this guy really did recant, it would have exploded on the news by now, it would be a huge story. But it hasn't, so I'm guessing it's fake.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez

What people if anything the media would ridicule the man mostly. There is not denying that he had mental issues that were caused from his abnormal well non existent childhood.

So his childhood was fucked up.
    So what?
    I bet there are plenty of kids right now who are eating out of garbage cans who wish they were millionaires at ten years and had fans worldwide.
    A fucked up childhood doesn't bestow the right to do anything you want as an adult. Plenty of fucked up childhoods out there and the people either turn out fine or seek help. Michael did neither.

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Rookie Poster

this is bullshit. if he said that it was to escape jacksons insane fans. police have said that his description of jacksons genitals was accurate. whether the last accusation was true is less clear. sounded like bullshit but who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    r.i.p. michael
    Perfectly stated.

And NO WHERE does it state the description was a match. They mentioned there was NO DEFINITIVE MATCH as they were trying to enlarge photos and create some type of match.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.