Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cheez Junior Poster

I guess nobody noticed that the "news source" got the names of the father and son mixed up??
    yeah, that's reliable...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Yeah, I saw that, too.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Like I said "in case it wasn't obvious." I thought it might possibly be a precursor to an official story but that ain't the case.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster

The pedo popster innocent? Sure he was. He's as innocent as OJ. You clowns been drinking too much jesus juice....

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

its like the boy that cried wolf. Even if he is telling the truth now nobody will believe him or care

99% of people don't do research and will always play follow the leader. This is why 1% has all the money. **Edit:Let me alter this for the 'politically correct' by stating..This is 1 of the MAIN reasons 1% has MOST of the money.**

The, ahem, dad hated Michael for a while saying he 'stole' his family. Michael's ridiculous insurance company chose to pay them off and get it over with. Even the mother was unconvinced.

They have NOTHING saying M.J. 'DID' it and plenty saying he 'DIDN'T '. There wasn't even a match.

So many drones just went with what they wanted to go with. Too much lack of education in the world.

Good thing he didn't settle with those pathetic leeches on that last case which was DENIED.

There's so much on that, so called, dad out there .

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Junior Poster

Hey, 22M$ is a lot of money. Very tempting !

Seeing that Chandler got his cash, another child-grown-up named Arviso approached the same lawyer who successfully won the 22M$. Curiously, his family didn't go to the police. Instead, the lawyer asked a psychiatrist to examine Arviso and the psych felt obliged by law to inform the police with the story, which triggered a criminal investigation/trial. After non-credible witnesses who should have come forward 10 years earlier if they had info, and after no other kids came forward except Arviso's family, the jury acquitted. Get the facts, folks.

Some say Jackson beat the rap because he had money. Well, maybe he attracted the rap because he had money ? Granted he was weird and that I don't know for sure if he was innocent or guilty, but I'm tired of people giving opinions and no facts.

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Like I said "in case it wasn't obvious." I thought it might possibly be a precursor to an official story but that ain't the case.
    yeah but this was ridiculous. Might as well be putting up Bigfoot stories too...It was that poorly written and researched.

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrF
    Hey, 22M$ is a lot of money. Very tempting !

Seeing that Chandler got his cash, another child-grown-up named Arviso approached the same lawyer who successfully won the 22M$. Curiously, his family didn't go to the police. Instead, the lawyer asked a psychiatrist to examine Arviso and the psych felt obliged by law to inform the police with the story, which triggered a criminal investigation/trial. After non-credible witnesses who should have come forward 10 years earlier if they had info, and after no other kids came forward except Arviso's family, the jury acquitted. Get the facts, folks.

Some say Jackson beat the rap because he had money. Well, maybe he attracted the rap because he had money ? Granted he was weird and that I don't know for sure if he was innocent or guilty, but I'm tired of people giving opinions and no facts.
    Jackson attracted the rap because he let children sleep with him in his bed. A number of children, a lot.
    If he never did that, do you think he'd still have been having problems?
    He has admitted he doesn't get along with adults and feels like he is regaining his childhood in his later life. A man in his forties needing to sleep with children in a bed to feel safe and happy. This is all evidence of societal and mental disorder. I'd love to see if you'd let the guy next door do half this stuff, say half this stuff and not worry about his behavior.
    MJ spent millions in money to defer trials because of his inability to stop having other people's children in his bed. If something costs you millions, something people are advising you against, and you can't stop doing it, it's something of an addiction isn't it?

Junior Poster

^ I agree with you that MJ had a mental disorder and that having children in his bed is extremely creepy -- which begs the question: why did their parents allow it ?

If I recall correctly this behavior was well-established and MJ even admitted to it.

I was only reminding the readers that the criminal case was very weak and MJ was acquitted, and not just on technicalities. One may read about the case. You have to admit it's at least possible that someone would try to exploit for financial gain (out-of-court settlement) this creepy image of a kid in his bed, and if you read about the case it looks like that might have happened. Finally, let me admit I not an expert on the case.