Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Seeing as how his dad is an ABUSIVE FUCK.. Who knows..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209470,00.html

Ex-Jacko Accuser in Court Against Dad
    Saturday, August 19, 2006

By Roger Friedman

E-MailRespondPrintShare:
    Ex-Jacko Accuser Gets Court Order | Billy Preston: Labor of Love

Jacko: $20 Mil Kid Gets Order Against Dad

A strange turn of events among the peripheral people in Michael Jackson’s odd world has taken place.

According to court papers obtained by this column, the young man who, in 1994, settled with Michael Jackson for $20 million was allegedly physically assaulted last year by his own father.

Jordan Chandler, now 26, filed a request for a restraining order against his father on August 5, 2005. The reason for the order was that Evan Chandler, formerly a dentist and an aspiring screenwriter, had allegedly hit Jordan over the head from behind with a twelve and a half pound weight. He’d also allegedly sprayed him in the face with mace and tried to choke him.

The two men, according to court papers, were living together in a luxury apartment in New Jersey.

The bizarre case was remanded to trial by a pair of appellate judges on June 8th of this year. This followed a reversal of the restraining order by another judge who felt that Evan Chandler’s actions did not represent a pattern of abuse and didn’t qualify as domestic abuse. The appellate judges disagreed, reinstated the restraining order, and sent the case to trial.

These last judges sounded a little surprised in their ruling that the restraining order had been lifted in the first place. “The judge also found that the weight could cause serious bodily injury or death,” they wrote, indicating that they felt Evan Chandler meant to harm his son.

This means that soon enough Evan and Jordan Chandler will be in a public dispute in a New Jersey courtroom. For Jackson watchers, this is nothing short of shocking: the Chandlers have done everything possible to remain out of the public eye since settling with Jackson in 1994 for a little over $20 million.

In what has now been a much-reported story, Jordy Chandler, then 12 years old, alleged that Jackson molested him on numerous occasions between 1991 and 1994. His uncle, Ray Chandler, published a book about the case in 2005, as did Jackson’s longtime PR man, Bob Jones. Both books detailed Jackson’s inappropriate relationship with the boy; Ray Chandler’s book also recounted the negotiations with Jackson’s attorney, Bert Fields, and his investigator, Anthony Pellicano, by which his brother and nephew got the $20 million.

At the time of this episode, Evan Chandler was divorced from Jordy’s mother, June, who had custody of their son and conceded that she’d let Jackson sleep in the boy’s room in her house for months without supervision. Jackson was then about 35 years old. Subsequently, June Chandler was cut off from her son and as of last year had not seen or spoken to him in a dozen years. She testified to all of this in Jackson’s 2005 child molestation trial.

A falling out between Jordy and Evan Chandler of this serious a nature immediately reveals a couple of things: that at the age of 25 Jordy was still living with his father, and that they had settled into a luxury apartment in New Jersey with panoramic views of Manhattan.

Prior to this they had owned a beach house in Westhampton, New York, and had had an apartment in New York. Public records show, however, that Jordy sold the beach house for $2.9 million in 2003. He bought a condo for $775,000 in West Harlem in June 2005 one week after Jackson was acquitted of child molestation and about six weeks before he accused his father of attacking him. At the time he purchased the coop, Jordy gave a PO Box in Jersey City as his address. It’s only conjecture, but it’s likely that Evan Chandler—whom his brother Raymond had said in interviews was seriously ill in 2005—didn’t want his son to leave him.

News of the Chandlers’ domestic dispute comes as Jackson remains on the down-low somewhere in Europe, either in London or Dublin, as his lawyers try to work out what will become of his languishing career. Having beaten the child molestation charge, Jackson turned himself into a self-exiled celebrity. His Neverland Ranch was shuttered after California officials fined him for not paying his employees for four months and letting their insurance lapse. A $25 million lien was placed against Neverland in June in order to pay off one of Jackson’s attorneys. And a group of investors in Rancho Palos Verdes, California is currently holding a $2.2 mortgage on Jackson’s parent’s home in Encino, California.

“The judge also found that the weight could cause serious bodily injury or death,” they wrote, indicating that they felt Evan Chandler meant to harm his son.

Maybe he's been threatening to tell the truth for a while?

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Veteran Poster

Ok, what about this scenario? Whoever is going to profit from MJ death paid this kid money to say he lied about his accusations? A newly "redeemed" MJ can be sold better...

Even IF he says he lied doesnt mean he did...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Too complicated, Teydyn, and I can't imagine someone would pay the kid millions at this point to say he lied if he was telling the truth in the beginning.

Why would Chandler literally put his life on the line like that by going public and saying he 'lied' when he said originally that MJ molested him?

Is more money worth smearing his entire family's name?

Sure, there are high powered record execs and celebs who could raise enough cash, (at least seven figures I would guess), to get Chandler to recant his story, but when you consider how many hundreds of kids have been through Neverland Ranch, and the dozens more who have stayed overnight in MJ's bedroom, it's hard to believe Michael Jackson paid all of them off so he could screw around with them.

Also, it's hard to believe a true pedophile could satiate his desire over a lifetime by sexually molesting only two kids.

Hence why MJ only should've bought over black kids. This smear campaign never would've happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Would'nt this be perjury too?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I don't wanna be racist about it, and sure there are just as many Black parents out there looking for a hustle as there are any other race/ethnicity, but if MJ had kept his sleepovers to strictly Black kids or relatives and family members, IMO none of this crap would have likely ever happened.

But apparently ol' Mike had issues with skin color...

Silver Poster

Mike from the G.I. he probably was thinking "I'm not letting those n****s sleep over at my house" lol j/p j/p

Lifemember

[quote="giovanni_hotel"] Is more money worth smearing his entire family's name?

They smeared their name when they sold their child for $20million. No true and caring parent/s on the face of this earth would accept money over what 'supposedly' happened.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Professional Poster

[quote="Nautica"]
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Is more money worth smearing his entire family's name?

They smeared their name when they sold their child for $20million. No true and caring parent/s on the face of this earth would accept money over what 'supposedly' happened.