Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default The MJ Controversy...............

I'm making this thread because there's 4 or 5 other threads pertaining to MJ and it's a pain in the ass to keep up with them all. So all of you that enjoy those threads, by all means keep writing in them.
    If you want to talk about how you think he died, feel free to join this one:

I'll keep this short and to the point

Demerol on a daily basis and the physician is missing as of 6/26.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default Re: The MJ Controversy...............

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I'm making this thread because there's 4 or 5 other threads pertaining to MJ and it's a pain in the ass to keep up with them all. So all of you that enjoy those threads, by all means keep writing in them.
    If you want to talk about how you think he died, feel free to join this one:

I'll keep this short and to the point

Demerol on a daily basis and the physician is missing as of 6/26.
    basically white michael was a addict- dude was using a powerful drug.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

I don't get this with celebrities. My wife is prescribed a quantitiy of 90 Vicodin after being released from the hospital on hospital stationary. The pharmacy declines filling it until they could confirm it with the physican fearing a state and DEA audit. A prescription that my mom was taking for nearly 30 years suddenly gets her physician visited by the authorities after a tip-off from a pharmacy. Same dosage over the years by several physicans and he gets nailed big time. My wife lives in chronic pain and I have to take her to an out-of-network pain mananagement physician that plays a cute once-a-month visit/ one refill game and performs nonsensical diagnostics to cover his ass to keep the state/DEA from giving him a hard time. Heck you can't find a doctor that is willing to give you any type of effective pain medication b/c the fear of the authorities. The bar is so low that they investigate physicians that prescribe over the average. Sure, most physicians are running so scared that they won't prescribe and defer you to a pain management group. Average folk are living with unnecessary pain while the rich and famous are being marinated in narcotics. What gives? How do these celebrity physicians get away with this without raising a flag? MJ runs up a tab of over $100,000 of painkillers with a local pharmacy and they have to take him to court and sue him for their money? We've seen this over and over again with the with the "Beautiful People" such as Anna Nicole Smith. The average person will get his ass thrown in jail just for going to two physicans at the same time to get scrips for the same drug and the pharmacies networked computer system will not only catch it, they are obligated to report it.

This can't happen to the average guy. It's nearly impossible. Why do the authorities seemingly look the other way with celebrities?

This doctor is fucked....he is going to jail.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Deepak is on CNN right now. He should name the other doctors who are doing this concierge bullshit. Not all physicians in Hollywood are bad, but I mean this idiot attempted CPR on mattress. Cmon

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I believe he was so depressed because of his half a billion dollar debt.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

well this has been a controversy that hasn't been revisited for a long time, but let me say...

1. I think MJ can fly, I think they shown he stays in the air a split second longer when he slam dunks

2. Yea he probably should have retired in 1998 and forgot about returning to basketball and joining the no name Wizards.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    I believe he was so depressed because of his half a billion dollar debt.
    I think it may have been suicide. I also think it may have been as much related to the pedophilia as it was to financial worries.

Junior Poster

The doctor that was with him is named Conrad Murray. They towed his car from Jacksons house so that they can go through it. Yea... he's screwed.

Enjoy what you have today...for we know not what tomorrow holds

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

He's not dead.
    He got sick of the bullshit, faked his own death, and moved in with Elvis.

Someone had to!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!