Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Whacko Jacko. Kiddy Fiddler. Bankrupt. Crazy Self-Hate.

Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion. Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him) and didn't you follow the media on wondering whether A+B+C = Michael Jackson's kids?

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.
    Nobody is knocking his musical talent - but he was a weirdo, a freak and an upstager. Generally, I like that in a musician but throw the kiddy shit in ... and his obvious self-loathing of his colour and the guy was a fucking nutcase.

Now he's dead.

Default Re: Whacko Jacko. Kiddy Fiddler. Bankrupt. Crazy Self-Hat

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him)
    Yes indeed! Some people don't know when to say stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_lepore_655.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	248028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_lepore_1_758.jpg 
Views:	551 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	248029  

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

Yes he was very talented and influential musician. I can agree he was wierd and did sum very ?able things. maybe it's just to soon for sum of us

Silver Poster

Yeah but we should respect the dead and let the universe judge their fate. After all who are we to judge others of their lives? Are we as clean and unstained as a set of pressed white linen.

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

Yeah but we should respect the dead and let the universe judge their fate. After all who are we to judge others of their lives? Are we as clean and unstained as a set of pressed white linen.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

I'm cool with being ecentric, thats a persons right if they like. I thought it made him more interesting.

The musical talent was off the hook, dance too.

Our society can forgive a lot of shit. Infedility, even from senators, drug problems from celebrities, etc, etc...

But child molesters don't get a pass, no matter who they are.

Junior Poster

Reports have been out there that Michael Jackson never molested anyone and that the allegations were all attempts to extort money. He's always been quoted as saying children were the only people that ever told him the truth. People seem to forget that Elvis Presley met Priscilla when she was 14. Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin when she was 13 (or 15 depending on what you believe). Now I know this isn't the same thing as the kids alligation, but it's ironic how that never gets talked about. If Jackson was proven to do things to kids it's a unforgivable crime, but he never was. Those families took the money and shut up which makes you wonder.

This isn't to excuse his odd behavoir, but to put it into some context. Realize what you are saying and understand there is more to every story. His Dad had a lot to do with messing him up.

I'm never one to call the moral police but I'm just throwing this out there. Everyone is free to speak their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Didn't we watch the car crash of plastic surgery that puts any transsexual I know to shame (well as few actually resemble him)
    Yes indeed! Some people don't know when to say stop.
    Yikes! It's the Joker in drag!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_lepore_1_758_574.jpg 
Views:	469 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	248070  

Junior Poster

SeanChai wrote:

Given the guy had a huge amount of talent, HUGE and was one of the most influential musicians and showmen ever but let's put aside the hypocrisy and the piety for a moment. Aren't we the same people who either vocally or secretly were fairly convinced he done more than just entertain children at his "lost childhood" mansion.

No, not all of us were convinced he had done more than just entertain children. Speak for yourself on that one.

Fuck you all with hypocrisy and the outrage when somebody makes a joke about this dead celebrity. You were the same people jumping on him when he was alive and would have continued to do so.

I, for one, amongst my circle of friends and family, was vocal about defending him against the accusations. Some of us are wholeheartedly upset that the rats and leeches came out in force leaving the 'a child molester is dead blah blah blah' comments and responded to those accusers. It's easy to hide behind an internet wall and 'joke about this celebrity', but if anyone joked about a dead relative of said previous rats, that would be considered 'insensitive'. I say, FUCK THEM.

They should just leave a R.I.P comment, not the vitriolic statements they leave. What those leeches do is the equivalent of going to a funeral and talking shit about the dead person.

Now he's dead..
    Me thinks so...

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Here's the thing I find so suspicious about all the child molestation allegations. Why weren't the parents concerned MORE about justice than money? I mean if I was a parent my sense of outrage would outweigh ANY amount of cash. I'd want to see the sicko hung from the highest mountain because of the heinous acts commited and would want to ensure that it never happened again to another child. Funny though not ONE of the paid off parents wanted to pursue justice. Even if the allegations are true wouldn't it stand to reason that any monies obtained would probably be spent on the child's lifetime of psychiatric/psychologist bills? Who knows, now that MJ is dead those kids/parents might start to speak up because I'm sure one of the clauses/conditions of accepting the money was a gag clause but now that he's dead does that gag clause/condition die with MJ? I bet we never hear a peep.