Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Jackson

Junior Poster

………………………………,-~”Ż;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ż”~-“~--,_……………………….
    …………………………,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;Ż”~-,…………………
    …………………….,-~“;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”~-,…………….
    ………………….,-“;;;,;-”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;-;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………….
    ……………….,-“;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,”;;;;;;;;_;;;;;,; ;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………..
    …………….,-“;;;;,;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“Ż”~””::::Ż”Ż”\;;;;;;;;;;\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,………
    ………….../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,-~”….”.~.”.Ż.”.~.-,”-,_;;;;;;;-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…….
    …………,/;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“/……………………….”\,;;;;;\;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\……
    ……….,-“;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/,/…………………………..”-,;;;;;\;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..
    ……..,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/./………………………………\;;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…
    ……,- “;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;”;;;;,/,/………………………………...\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;\;;;;\;;;;\.
    …../,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;;,/;;;,/~-,…………………..__„„„„„—„….|;;;\;;|;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;; ;;
    ….|;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;;,/;;;;;,/,-;;,/”~-,”~-,…………..,-~”_„-~~~-,”-,...|;;;;\|;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;\;;;
    ....|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;,;;;;/;;|;;;;/_.-,…Ż””………….”~”Ż………….”\|..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;,;;”;;;;|;;,-,;;/,,”~-,’-,…”-,……,-“…..,-~_„„„„_……../|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;|;,;;;;\;;
    …/;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;|;;;;;;/|;;//;;/-,_,-“_)-…./……|……,-~”,-“””-, .“-,…./.|;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;|;;;;,;;;
    ...|;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,;;;;|..|;//;/~””””Ż……..|……|…….”~-,”~~” . ,/…/..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;\;;;;
    …|;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;|..||.,“/……………|…….|…………Ż”””””Ż…./…|;/;;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;;;|;;;
    …\;;;;;;;;;;/;;;;;;;;;\..|……………….|,……|,…………………..|..,/;;;/;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
    ..,/;;;;;;;;”;;;;;;;;;;;;\,……………,-~””-….,-“..”\.……………….|,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ,-“;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\”-,…………(,..(‘)Ż”Ż(”\....).………………,|;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|…\……………...ŻŻ…..-“……………..,-“..|,;;;;;;;;;;;\;;;;|;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;|….\………………………………….,-“……”~,;;;;;;;;;-,;;”;;;”;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..|…,--,--~~--,…,--,_………….,-“.|………./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\;|;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\….|….”-,”~~--„„,Ż__„„„Ż”~~-,…..|…,……..,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;
    ;;;\;;;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\,..\…….Ż”~-„__::::::_„„„--~”…….\..)……,/;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”|;;;
    ;”;-;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”\\…………….ŻŻŻ…………….,-“….,-“;;;\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,\,\…………………………..,-“_,-~/,-“;;,;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| .|”~-,_……,-……………_„-~”…,/;;;,/;;-“/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . \ . . \ “~-„„-“~---„„„„„--~”…….,-“,-“;;;;;;;;_,-;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| . -“ . . .”-,………………………Ż””,-“”””Ż,-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-“;;;,;;| . | . . . . . “-,…………………….,-“ . -~”„___„„;;;,-,„__;;;”~-
    ,-,_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,/;;;;;,-~” .” . . . . . . . ”~-,………………,-“ . . . . . . . . . ”-,”-, . .ŻŻ”-,
    “~-,„-~“;;;;;;,-“~,-“,-“,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . “~-,……….,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . .”~-,”-, . . .
    . . .Ż”””””Ż. .,-“-“ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Ż””ŻŻŻ” . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .”-,” . .

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt

Legend you fucktard, why make the effort to shift+8, when you can just type fuck, I mean, are you frightened of offending someone
    Dude, don't worry about me, worry about making your stupid cock threads.
    James loves and lives for cock!
    Like you don't.
    Unlike you, I've never sucked one or had one shoved up my rectum. Now, please, do fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt

Legend you fucktard, why make the effort to shift+8, when you can just type fuck, I mean, are you frightened of offending someone
    Dude, don't worry about me, worry about making your stupid cock threads.
    James loves and lives for cock!
    Like you don't.
    Unlike you, I've never sucked one or had one shoved up my rectum. Now, please fo fuck off.
    You say it like it's a bad thing..I love cock in my mouth and up my rectum and VERY PROUD to say it!!!!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Jen stop it your making me blush.

Junior Poster

^^clip from Michael Jackson's game Moonwalker, for Sega^^

Honestly, Micheal Jackson creeps the shit out of me, and child molestation is one of the few unforgivable actions in my opinion. The point of his game is to 'save' children. I'd rather take my chances with the gangsters.

♥♥Lucia Miel♥♥
    http://www.tslucia.com/

You will be missed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mjj_young_blog_842.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	248072  

5 Star Poster

The World lost a great star, a reference for generations, earth become sad since yestarday.

Junior Poster

He was a great entertainer. Along with Elvis, and John Lennon. The great ones seem to be lost too soon.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Attached Images Attached Images  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

cheez Junior Poster

I'm gonna save my sympathy for someone who didn't like to sleep in bed with children, mostly boys (that's by his own admission) and didn't pay out 30 million dollars of hush money (that's just wrong no matter why you do it). While we never proved he actually molested children, the things he did do were plenty creepy thank you very much. Fucking "Jesus juice" --are you kidding me??

I am Brian Michael Bendis!