Default Someone did a review of casual encounters on Craigslist!

Craigslist.com NSA Casual Encounters Review and Results
    By admin | Mar 24, 2009

Today we decided to do a review of craigslist.com casual encounters section for our readers. We posted one ad for a W4M and one for a M4M looking for No Strings Attached Sex (NSA) with a face censored photo of a average person, and we got some interesting results to share with you. For the W4M ad, we received over 120 responses from men to our women’s ad in less then one hour! Here are a few of the email responses.

* “hi. it’s a boring day. no action going on today. just wanted to say hi. just let me know if I can help you.”
    * “You look cute….what are you thinking about doing today?”
    * “When are you looking to get together? I’m available until about 4pm today.”
    * “hey hun whats up”
    * “Hi, I would love to entertain you today.”
    * “Attrractive and discrete here downtown, 32 italian guy. interested?”
    * “Do you care that I’m married??”
    * “CAN YOU HOST FOR A WHILE??? LOVE THE LUNCH TIME THING 12:30 -1:30″
    * “Anxious to know more. WM/ 39 fit sexy d&d free, 7″thick”
    * “hey im looking for some fun im bored as fuck and need to unleash some dick power if your interested let me know i will suck your pussy until all the juices are off of it”
    * “I am an exotic and attractive man 6 feet tall 180 pounds with 8.5 inch cut dick.”
    * “Do you have a number?”

None of these above responses were edited, this was the only thing said in their emails. Of the 120+ responses there was nothing interesting or humorous said to get the ladies attention, just emails from men being to demanding and needy. Also most of the emails sent had pictures of their penis attached, had cell phone numbers, and some were sent from private/work emails. That’s not too smart gentleman, that just asking for trouble.

For our M4W ad we received 5 responses in a twenty four hour period. Two of the responses were spam trying to get us to sign up for some webcam site, while the remaining three were from men offering discreet blowjobs to our male poster. So it seems we have males trolling the M4W section contacting males and offering them anonymous blowjobs.

We then decided to email a few of the ladies in the W4M section. Every response we got back was spam trying to get us to sign up for something, and not from real ladies. The truth is 95% of the W4M post are fake is only used to get emails to send you an advertisement back or to get you to sign up for something. Also the women who are real aren’t appealing.

We recommend you don’t use craigslist.com casual encounters section, stick with sites like Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder, Fling, or goto discreetdatingreviews.com to read peoples reviews of various dating sites, craigslist is over whelmed with horny men taking advantage of the free casual encounters section. You’re more then welcome to try craigslist casual encounters section out if you don’t believe us, but we guarantee you’ll be disappointed.

After trolling craigslist.com casual encounters section here’s what I’ve learned so far:

1. Many men post repeatedly. Almost daily in fact.
    2. A LOT more men post than women, like a 200 to 1 ratio.
    3. More young men post then older men.
    4. Most of the offers (almost all) aren’t appealing - too far away, wrong age range, interested in making a night of it or noncompatible sexual requirements.
    5. Some men are so obviously lying that I wonder how many who seem sincere really are.
    6. I gather from some men’s comments that many gay men respond to these ads.
    7. Young men are more likely to post a picture that includes their face.

Why some men think that posting pics of them having sex with other women wouldn’t make a potential sex partner fear she’ll find herself on Craigslist next week is beyond me. I’ll steer clear of those. Why men bother posting a request for a BJ and nothing else is also beyond me. Who would respond to that? Or the 60 yr olds looking for 18 yr olds.

http://affairsmadesimple.com/2009/cr...ew-and-results

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

bumped

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

That just crazy.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.