RIP
    Farrah
    Michael
    ????
    Ed McMahon anyone?
    i had you on page 3

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Wow! I am actually happy for him. A peaceful and quiet death to a man who's had to deal with so much. I have no clue how he put up with so much for so long.

Truth about his molestation is that we never had solid evidence to convict the guy, so I cannot make any comments on that.

What I can relate to is that he was seen and treated as a Freak, an outsider... R.I.P. Michael, you will be missed!
    Wow that last sentence speaks volumes! I felt really sad reading that. I'm no doctor but Danielle you seem really bummed out by some of your posts I've read. If you are maybe you should seek counselling. Maybe your surgery has had way more of an affect on you than you imagined. I mean other than some of the cosmetic things you weren't happy about after the surgery. Maybe if you got out of that LA/Hollywood scene it might help. Smalltown USA or somewhere you might be able to start fresh.

Professional Poster

Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Jeff Goldblum, and Sky Saxon (lead singer of The Seeds, one of America's greatest '60s garage bands), R.I.P.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by droog
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoriega27
    Yeah, really tragic when a child molester passes away.

Good riddance, scumbag.
    jay's right. it's called evidence...

and you don't have any, scumbag.
    Did Michael spurn you?

No, I didn't say "sperm."

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Jeff Goldblum, and Sky Saxon (lead singer of The Seeds, one of America's greatest '60s garage bands), R.I.P.
    Goldblum is not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoriega27
    You continue to insult our intelligence yet you provide no hard evidence that what you're saying happened. So if you can't 100% prove it STFU.
    There's a turnip truck circling your neighborhood. Get back on it, otherwise you'll never be missed.
    You are an asshole, probably talk to your mom like that too. Probably learned how to disrespect women from your dad. Internet troll

The moderators on this site are slacking big time - this sucks. People insult us in here all the time. They are allowed to talk to us trans girls like we are animals and yet we are the ones they cheat on their wives with - go figure

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Im not trying to be corny here but do some of you remember back in the 80's after THRILLER came out that there was talk that Michael Jackson might be an angel?
    Does anyone else remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Wow! I am actually happy for him. A peaceful and quiet death to a man who's had to deal with so much. I have no clue how he put up with so much for so long.

Truth about his molestation is that we never had solid evidence to convict the guy, so I cannot make any comments on that.

What I can relate to is that he was seen and treated as a Freak, an outsider... R.I.P. Michael, you will be missed!
    Wow that last sentence speaks volumes! I felt really sad reading that. I'm no doctor but Danielle you seem really bummed out by some of your posts I've read. If you are maybe you should seek counselling. Maybe your surgery has had way more of an affect on you than you imagined. I mean other than some of the cosmetic things you weren't happy about after the surgery. Maybe if you got out of that LA/Hollywood scene it might help. Smalltown USA or somewhere you might be able to start fresh.
    Ok Doctor, thank you for your professional opinion, you know me so well from reading what I type. I feel so close to you, I can open my heart to you in writing and I know that you will always know what's in my heart.

Thank you for your advice, it is very welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Goldblum is not dead.
    Well, not physically.