Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Hey Danielle, nice touch on the avatar. Very respectful. I hope MJ finds the peace, tranquility and happiness in death that I don't believe he found during his tumultuous, very lonely life. Honey, that Brazilian passion/temper of yours! Geeesh! Don't give an idiot like that the satisfaction of a response because that's exactlly what he's trying to achieve. He's looking for a reaction. Don't play his game let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    Hey Danielle, nice touch on the avatar. Very respectful. I hope MJ finds the peace, tranquility and happiness in death that I don't believe he found during his tumultuous, very lonely life. Honey, that Brazilian passion/temper of yours! Geeesh! Don't give an idiot like that the satisfaction of a response because that's exactlly what he's trying to achieve. He's looking for a reaction. Don't play his game let it go.
    No one else will get to deal with him now... till of corse he makes another account...

The man bullies 12 yo kids... He needs his ass whooped by a big ultimate fighter dude

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    I dunno why u're having a conversation with a troll. Just ignore him.
    That would be too easy!
    The troll needs to be put in his place! And imagine that... Account closed? Wow!!!! Fierce
    i never like to use the word hate but danm sum trolls r just jackasses that say bad shit about others in order to anger or get sum kind of negative reponse out of good poeple.And he does need to be put in his place so he can learn to respect other people life choices .i hate those type of asshole trolls

You think the emails were bad...l watch this...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Professional Poster

danielle, i just saw the video..that is some crazy shit..be careful because there are a lot of psycho's out there..that needs to be taken seriously.

"Say hi to Youtube, you're going to be famous."
    Some people need to get a life. Orchestrating internet chat wars must me the epitome of loserdom. The poor guy probably thinks the way he does simply because he hasn't seen any REAL hot trannies from Brazil or ladyboys from Thailand. He has come to his conclusions by looking at American transsexuals.... go figure.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel
    Some people need to get a life. Orchestrating internet chat wars must me the epitome of loserdom. The poor guy probably thinks the way he does simply because he hasn't seen any REAL hot trannies from Brazil or ladyboys from Thailand. He has come to his conclusions by looking at American transsexuals.... go figure.
    who is this douche bag? and why hasn't he been banned yet? he's ALWAYS putting down the girls..you must be blind honey cuz danielle is GORGEOUS!!!!! i think you're just upset and frustrated because it would be virtually impossible for you to get a girl like danielle or ANY girl for that matter, that's why u have to keep paying the $300 fee, lol.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Jen and the Ladies here look REAL hot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel
    who is this douche bag? and why hasn't he been banned yet? he's ALWAYS putting down the girls..you must be blind honey cuz danielle is GORGEOUS!!!!! i think you're just upset and frustrated because it would be virtually impossible for you to get a girl like danielle or ANY girl for that matter, that's why u have to keep paying the $300 fee, lol.
    hehe, you think too much. Obviously my comments still stand.

Rookie Poster

That phone message was a death threat, punishable by years in jail. That guy called you on a traceable phone and threatened your life. I guarantee the Feds have records of the calls. You should drop the dime on him so that he can get the help he needs, or at least what he deserves.