Thread: Do you?

Junior Poster

Default Do you?

How many of you, F*ck your wife/girlfriend in the ass imagining its your favorite shemale?

5 Star Poster

No. I think, if you have to imagine you're with someone else while you're with a girl, you're better being somewhere else or just jacking off.

I like to be 100% there when I'm with a girl. Also, I can imagine how hurt a girl would be if she found out you fantasised about someone else during sex.

But tyboosti, if you're not happy in your relationship, try experimenting a little with your partner. Try and gauge whether she'd mind a threesome, introduce a few toys into the relationship, some uniforms or role-play. Maybe you can even get her to wear a strapon

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

*cosign

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

LG, I have to disagree on that. Role playing and fantasy definitely have their place no matter who you're with.

5 Star Poster

Ecstatic, I agree that role-playing and fantasy have their place. I enjoyed getting my girl to dress up in a skimpy nurse outfit and pretend she's going to examine my private parts with her mouth and fingers. I liked to fantasise that I was her lord and she has to worship me. Sometimes we used to turn it around. Other times we used chocolate, but that got repulsive after a while.

I don't mind roleplaying so that a girl is something else , but I cannot imagine her to be somebody else. It seems dishonest to me.

If I'm with a girl I want to be happy to be with her and not to want someone else.

I did toy with the idea of getting her to put on a strapon, but always chickened out. I'm not sure if I would have just liked to look at her and admire her, or if I would have made her put it to some use. The thing is, I would have loved to have had a roleplay where she could have pretended to be a transexual. The difference is, it would still be her, but with a cock, and I wouldn't pretend or fantasise that she was any tgirl in particular.

I don't think it's either fulfilling to me or fair to a girl if I make believe that she is someone else. I don't think I would like it if I found out that in her mind it was Brad Pitt who was fucking her and not me. Maybe she did imagine that, but I wouldn't be please to hear it.

Call me a romantic or whatever. I think whatever.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

LG, I think there's a difference between fantasizing that your girl is someone else for the moment ("oh man, I'm buttfucking Vicki, oh yeah") and actually wishing you were with someone else. The first is just a different kind of fantasy, which I think is fine, but the second is dishonest and unfair to the woman you're with.

Junior Poster

I have to second the point about it being disrespectful to wish she was someone else, but see nothing wrong with a little fantasizing. But, just to lighten it up a little, let's hear your view of this: How about having sex with your partner and wishing YOU were someone else?

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

I agree that a little fantasy is GREAT!