View Poll Results: Sanford's girlfriend...

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot Latina Chick.

29 33.72%
  • T Girl, naturally.

57 66.28%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Professional Poster

The difference between sanford and a person like Clinton is Sanford espoused his family values platform whilst Clinton has always been more about civil rights, sound economics and international relations. The people who go the moral crusader route need to be squeaky clean in that area because if they aren't then they are seen as hypocrites. If Clinton had of had an illegal Mexican maid then it would of hurt more than Monica did but sanford could have maybe survived that. Whatever your platform is thats the area you need to be above reproach.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    The difference between sanford and a person like Clinton is Sanford espoused his family values platform whilst Clinton has always been more about civil rights, sound economics and international relations. The people who go the moral crusader route need to be squeaky clean in that area because if they aren't then they are seen as hypocrites
    Are you kidding me? The Defense of Marriage act or DOMA was signed into law by Bill Clinton. DOMA is a piece of anti gay legislation. Clinton was just as much about so called family values as anyone. Why don't you just admit to yourselfves that you give him, Edwards, Mayor Villaragosa (SP?) of LA etc a pass because they are democrats. Party loyalty not high minded ideals are what drives that whole asinine hypocrisy line of discussion.

Ok the latest juicy gossip I have seen was reported by the New york times. Apparently the emails were made public by yet another man that Maria Belen Chapur was dating in Argentina. I have also seen some news reports which suggest that Sanford might also have had another woman in addition to Ms. Maria Belen Chapur. Boy has that ol hounddog been busy.

I give him another week, two at best and he will be standing in the unemployment line.

I feel for the wife and kids. Guys like sanford and old number 9 spitzer take selfishness to a new level. Real Class act.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Maria Belen Chapur
    sexy

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    another so-called Christian values hypocrite politician
    all the wrong views on abortion, gay rights, guns, etc

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants
    These guys are pitiful,its like the steriods in baseball,those who speak out against it,are most likely in the closet doing it.PITIFUL.Then to get on TV and cry like a wounded bitch.

Obama's next.
    Don't you know it's ok for democrats to have affairs and not be called hypocrites?

(Even though a dirty secret is that the Black wing of Illinois Democratic party of which Brrack is a product is socially quite conservative. Just look at how many promises he made to the gay and lesbian community* and did not keep like don't ask don't tell. He has the power to undo that without anyone elses say so as commander in chief. *He also has not made any commitments to the TG/TS community.... But he's a democrat their all the good guys right?)

Not true, Obama just made some changes that benefits federal transgendered workers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31517604...ew_york_times/

You have to read more, you make many incorrect general comments.

No, nope, never, maybe

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    another so-called Christian values hypocrite politician
    all the wrong views on abortion, gay rights, guns, etc

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants
    These guys are pitiful,its like the steriods in baseball,those who speak out against it,are most likely in the closet doing it.PITIFUL.Then to get on TV and cry like a wounded bitch.

Obama's next.
    Don't you know it's ok for democrats to have affairs and not be called hypocrites?

(Even though a dirty secret is that the Black wing of Illinois Democratic party of which Brrack is a product is socially quite conservative. Just look at how many promises he made to the gay and lesbian community* and did not keep like don't ask don't tell. He has the power to undo that without anyone elses say so as commander in chief. *He also has not made any commitments to the TG/TS community.... But he's a democrat their all the good guys right?)

Not true, Obama just made some changes that benefits federal transgendered workers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31517604...ew_york_times/

You have to read more, you make many incorrect general comments.
    Oh I am well aware of those bread crumbs. If you happen to be transgender and you happen to get a job with the federal government. Which by the way is not bound by any state or local equality laws, and until ENDA is passed is free to summarily exclude any known transsexuals. So yes any and all deep stealth transsexuals who the fed govt. has unknowingly employed now will have more rights if they are outed, just before they are fired.

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.

Veteran Poster

Oh I am well aware of those bread crumbs. If you happen to be transgender and you happen to get a job with the federal government. Which by the way is not bound by any state or local equality laws, and until ENDA is passed is free to summarily exclude any known transsexuals. So yes any and all deep stealth transsexuals who the fed govt. has unknowingly employed now will have more rights if they are outed, just before they are fired.

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.[/quote]

Your opinion is valid, however it contradicts your previous statement. Also if you were aware of theses changes that he implemented, and you still chose to type that he has "never" addressed any transgendered issues, than you are purposely distributing false information. By the way, the TG person on the forum who provided the information says she works for U.S. customs. Im sure these benefits are not "breadcrumbs" to her.

No, nope, never, maybe

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by deee757

I say that a token action like that is breadcrumbs because he will spread that around and like so many pigeons queer people will just settle for what little mess he gives us and be happy to get it.

Your opinion is valid, however it contradicts your previous statement. Also if you were aware of theses changes that he implemented, and you still chose to type that he has "never" addressed any transgendered issues, than you are purposely distributing false information. By the way, the TG person on the forum who provided the information says she works for U.S. customs. Im sure these benefits are not "breadcrumbs" to her.
    [/quote]

Dee don't you understand the game he's playing. If I recall correctly you are from Virginia. Maybe they do things on the up and up there. But Obama is a product of the politics as practiced in the city of Chicago, in the county of C(r)ook, in the state of Illinois. Trust me he only will do enough to get people like you to blindly give him your vote. Swallowing his breadcrumbs just like a Pigeon.

I want to see him do something REAL something people will care about enough to give him some push back. ENDA well he'd have to wait on congress for that. He can undo don't ask don't tell. Yes I am saying to anyone who works for the fed govt. good for you, but as far as the big picture of the whole community is concerned what he has done so far is so puny it's almost insulting. To think I should owe him undying loyalty for so little payoff. If we are still talking about DOMA Don't ask don't tell, and ENDA in 2012 Allot of people should be very disappointed.

(Yes I am a Colin Powell republican. I supported Obama during the election. I am not socially conservative myself. That is why I can say the things I do without conflict.)

Veteran Poster

Dee don't you understand the game he's playing. If I recall correctly you are from Virginia. Maybe they do things on the up and up there. But Obama is a product of the politics as practiced in the city of Chicago, in the county of C(r)ook, in the state of Illinois. Trust me he only will do enough to get people like you to blindly give him your vote. Swallowing his breadcrumbs just like a Pigeon.

I want to see him do something REAL something people will care about enough to give him some push back. ENDA well he'd have to wait on congress for that. He can undo don't ask don't tell. Yes I am saying to anyone who works for the fed govt. good for you, but as far as the big picture of the whole community is concerned what he has done so far is so puny it's almost insulting. To think I should owe him undying loyalty for so little payoff. If we are still talking about DOMA Don't ask don't tell, and ENDA in 2012 Allot of people should be very disappointed.

(Yes I am a Colin Powell republican. I supported Obama during the election. I am not socially conservative myself. That is why I can say the things I do without conflict.)[/quote]

Once again, I applaud you for having a political opinion. But stating that he is "throwing bread crumbs" using Chicago political tactics is a entirely different statement than saying he has not done anything. Now for my personal opinion, i dont think dont ask dont tell was anti gay, but more of a way to allow gays in the military. We can conclude here or start another thread because i believe we are hijacking

No, nope, never, maybe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by runamok
    Another POS pro-hateing enabler of the Limbaugh party just took a bat to the shins. That must have been some piece of ass. Career pw0ned.

Ha-ha.

Ha you sound just as bad as the people you're calling out. That reminds me of the attack on members of the far-right by left wing extremists who were angry that 2 folks were elected by proportional representation. Only tolerant of those who share your views right? That's why I could never be a Democrat. Republicans are bad, so are Democrats. All these people want is to control your thoughts and actions.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls