View Poll Results: Sanford's girlfriend...

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot Latina Chick.

29 33.72%
  • T Girl, naturally.

57 66.28%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    another so-called Christian values hypocrite politician
    all the wrong views on abortion, gay rights, guns, etc

and he can't keep his little dick in his pants
    These guys are pitiful,its like the steriods in baseball,those who speak out against it,are most likely in the closet doing it.PITIFUL.Then to get on TV and cry like a wounded bitch.

Obama's next.
    Don't you know it's ok for democrats to have affairs and not be called hypocrites?

(Even though a dirty secret is that the Black wing of Illinois Democratic party of which Brrack is a product is socially quite conservative. Just look at how many promises he made to the gay and lesbian community* and did not keep like don't ask don't tell. He has the power to undo that without anyone elses say so as commander in chief. *He also has not made any commitments to the TG/TS community.... But he's a democrat their all the good guys right?)

Junior Poster

At one time in his career, his polls were rising.

Lately, though, it was just his pole that was rising.

I totally can understand flying around the globe to see someone incredible. Or even better yet, several somebodies! ( Barcelona just a few months! ) But what the hell comes over these rich guys? I mean they have all these ways and means, and they just get all stupid. I mean, they had to be semi-smart to attain their station in life, and then they just go all stupid? I just wanna smack em!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valery_109.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	247712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scheyla_421.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	247713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chanel_767.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	247714  

He went to South America to cheat on his wife, and the mother of his 4 kids, on FATHERS DAY!!!!

That's past shady, into shitty

FK

I think it'd be awesome if he went t!

Tiffany Anne's Happy Funtime Crossdressing Caption Club
    http://tiffanne2000.tumblr.com/
    http://tiffanyannescaptions.blogspot.com/

Junior Poster

Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day

Default Re: Gov Mark Sanford's Argentinian gf... tgirl or ggirl?

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    Current live press conf on MSNBC has him admitting to meeting a girl from Buenos Aires.

I say he went that far around the world to enjoy a girl with a tee.
    What a silly thread. You have cock on your mind.

The woman in question, Maria, has two children.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human.
    It just makes him a bigger hypocrite. Family values candidate my ass.

Of course we all knew he wasn't really for family values when he turned down the stimulus package, while the schools in his state were and still are in desperate financial crisis. Think of the children. Hell, he can't even think of his own children.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood

Just because he committed adultery doesn't make him a lesser human. We all do wrong at some point , and I've never heard him say I'm a perfect person or Christian or used to be.

Have a great day
    So what are your thoughts on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair? Did you give him the pass you seem to be giving to Sanford here?

It seems to me that many of the Republican/Conservative wing only see human failing and infallibility when they get caught in an affair or transgression of some type (Sanford, Ensign, Vitter, Craig, Foley, Gingrich, et all). Look at how many here and over at HD make it a sport to attack Democrat or Liberal failings, and yet are "mysteriously" silent when it occurs on the right of the political spectrum. Forget the fact that as a member of the House of Representatives, Sanford took Bill Clinton to task for his moral or ethical failings, or, as many Neocons did, go as far as voting to impeach him, it's suddenly time for these guys and their defenders and apologists to utilize the "I'm human" defense. What fuckin' nerve.

Here's the reason this should be news -- The blatant and incessant hypocrisy of those such as Sanford, and the rest of the aforementioned delusional Republican clowns. That hair trigger reflex to get on any and every bully pulpit within reach and go after any Democrat or Liberal who's strayed is legion, but yet when it hits home, they cowardly and hypocritically resort to the very defenses they would never accept if it hailed from others outside their "perfect, clean" puritan party. That's why it should be news. If you live in a glass house, in other words ...

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

... The question remains. Who paid for the flights, Sanford or the taxpayers?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein