Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jason-brown
    Put down the pipe Nicole and slowly walk away. Let me explain it again so that maybe this time you'll understand.
    Go back to posting more of those old Yum pics. You're boring us now.

Veteran Poster

Danielle, i can completely understand what you are saying. you see, im in a dilema too. all the guys that want a relationship with me just dont meet my standards in the looks department. they have money but i just dont love them. all the guys that do meet my standards, and want a relationship, have NOTHING! going for themself. its a hell of a search and im sure you know of my past deceit in the w4m advertising. they just dont see us the same when they know the T. its HEARTBREAKING. if you wanna talk you know how to reach me.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Love is about acceptance , and sometimes compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    Danielle, i can completely understand what you are saying. you see, im in a dilema too. all the guys that want a relationship with me just dont meet my standards in the looks department. they have money but i just dont love them. all the guys that do meet my standards, and want a relationship, have NOTHING! going for themself. its a hell of a search and im sure you know of my past deceit in the w4m advertising. they just dont see us the same when they know the T. its HEARTBREAKING. if you wanna talk you know how to reach me.
    Like I said in my earlier post.....be realistic.
    If you not attracted to the guy that actually LIKES YOU then dont complain about your "friends with benefits".
    Transexuals are SO superficial it isnt even funny....AND you all dont see yourselves as you really are.
    I get tired of the complaining because you girls are around and have access to LOTS of guys so the problem must be you.

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    all the guys that want a relationship with me just dont meet my standards in the looks department. they have money but i just dont love them. all the guys that do meet my standards, and want a relationship, have NOTHING! going for themself. its a hell of a search .
    I want a successful artist type. I don't want a boring old man with money. Maybe he's a needle in a hay stack, but I'm in no hurry. Relationships always distract me from working on my own shit anyway. My friends are the best, and that's what I'm thankful for.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

STFU Nicole

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

If you not attracted to the guy that actually LIKES YOU then dont complain about your "friends with benefits".
    Transexuals are SO superficial it isnt even funny....AND you all dont see yourselves as you really are.
    I get tired of the complaining because you girls are around and have access to LOTS of guys so the problem must be you.
    Please. You can't even keep up with a heavy bag in an empty lot. How the fuck are you gonna keep up with a tranny? Plus, you've revealed your sexual hangups left and right. You're no prize, Holmes. And I don't mean "Larry".lol

Veteran Poster

now im not trying to sound picky, picky, picky or picky, but peronality just isnt EVERYTHING. even guys agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother

Please. You can't even keep up with a heavy bag in an empty lot. How the fuck are you gonna keep up with a tranny? Plus, you've revealed your sexual hangups left and right. You're no prize, Holmes. And I don't mean "Larry".lol

I havent giving them the option.....so you shouldnt be upset.
    After all the guys you girls sleep with there should at least be one or two "keepers".
    Like I said the problem is you.

lord the drama going on in this thread.........

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com