Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War....

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    This is further complicated by the fact that the son Kim should have picked, got busted trying to illegally sneak into Japan with false identification papers. So now Kim has to pick a son he never would have imagined picking- its not going to be easy.
    Wasn't the one he picked a 26-ish year old Swiss educated "military genius"? North Korea would be a comedy of errors if they weren't insane and didn't have WMD. Luckily, as of now, they can't hit the side of a barn with one of their missiles.
    I don't know enough about him to say if he is a military genius.

The problem with NK is the propaganda is so bad that you never know how much of what they're saying is overrated.
    You know how things are reported over there. This kid is probably as good at military strategy as the old man is at golf.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    This is further complicated by the fact that the son Kim should have picked, got busted trying to illegally sneak into Japan with false identification papers. So now Kim has to pick a son he never would have imagined picking- its not going to be easy.
    Wasn't the one he picked a 26-ish year old Swiss educated "military genius"? North Korea would be a comedy of errors if they weren't insane and didn't have WMD. Luckily, as of now, they can't hit the side of a barn with one of their missiles.
    I don't know enough about him to say if he is a military genius.

The problem with NK is the propaganda is so bad that you never know how much of what they're saying is overrated.
    Its certainly propoganda. I forget which: they have claimed Kim is either a world class golfer, better than Tiger....or he's the greatest pitcher ever born, better than Sandy Koufax (sorry youngsters)

Junior Poster

I SAY THAT SO NK HAS LOTS OF TROOPS BUT WHAT GOOD ARE THEY WHEN A COUPLE OF STEALTH BOMBERS GO ZOOMING BY. AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE AIR FORCE SO PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT GOES ON. ALSO YOU HAVE THE UN ATTACK ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL THE OTHERS.SO THATS MY OPINION.ENOUGH SAID

Quote Originally Posted by matrixdave
    I SAY THAT SO NK HAS LOTS OF TROOPS BUT WHAT GOOD ARE THEY WHEN A COUPLE OF STEALTH BOMBERS GO ZOOMING BY. AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE AIR FORCE SO PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT GOES ON. ALSO YOU HAVE THE UN ATTACK ONE YOU MESS WITH ALL THE OTHERS.SO THATS MY OPINION.ENOUGH SAID
    something called air rules and that those same stealth bombers will probably be shot down

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC