View Poll Results: Who gives the best Blowjob? The best Cocksucker out there?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genetic Girls(GG)

26 20.80%
  • TS/TV/TG

66 52.80%
  • Gay Guys

21 16.80%
  • Tranny Admirers/Chasers

12 9.60%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

It is entirely subjective, and should be decided on a case by case basis. It also depends on what turns you on.

Personally, I find stubble rubbing against my cock irritating and unpleasant so I tend to prefer blow jobs from girls. Most of the clients I had were sweet and well intentioned, but I'd say their cock sucking skills ranked 2-3 on a scale of 1-10. Whenever a guy was halfway decent I really enjoyed it, because most of them were so terrible.

I've never gotten a BJ from a gay man before, strangely enough. I hang out with them alot, but I never mess around, so I don't really know, but I've seen some very talented cock sucking twinks work their magic.

At this point in my life, I don't enjoy getting a blow job nearly as much as I enjoy pinning someone down and fucking their face. That is what feels good to me

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Hi Mandy , I'm clean shaven and you can pin me down anytime you want. As for skills ... I'm a quick study and eager to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by military4sexyTS
    Yes that is me in the avatar, 100% real military!! I can privately send you more pics in uniform sometime. I'm not going to post them on here though, too risky...I can get in big trouble!
    yes please baby boy send me your pics in soldier uniform tru pm privately. I want you suck my cock while you wear soldier uniform ok

Rookie Poster

Only have experience with the 2 first groups and I agree that you probably cannot categorically say any group is always better than any other, but the BJs I've received from TS girls have simply felt like my balls were being sucked down my cock!
    Only ever had a couple of really good BJs from GGs; mostly paid sex so they should've known their business. Alas, not.