Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I saw many at Sunny's party and many ts of course too.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Hi Kelly,

I've been to a few of Sunny's parties and yes, I've met such "girls" there. It's just that the overall vibe of Sunny's parties tend toward working girls and so the drag girls that go there are generally also working.

In a gay Latin club, I'm wondering whether I'm likely to find drag girls that just want to chill together, which used to be the case in the 90s.

The point isn't the money. It's that when I look back at my days on the scene, I recall with the clarity of distance that starting off in a venue with the work vibe is kind of poisonous for a friendship. I'm sorry to say that, but that's how I feel with the perspective of distance from the scene.

On the other hand, there are a lot of just happy, horny, pretty, Latin drag girls that want to hang out and have fun without getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    Hi Kelly,

I've been to a few of Sunny's parties and yes, I've met such "girls" there. It's just that the overall vibe of Sunny's parties tend toward working girls and so the drag girls that go there are generally also working.

In a gay Latin club, I'm wondering whether I'm likely to find drag girls that just want to chill together, which used to be the case in the 90s.

The point isn't the money. It's that when I look back at my days on the scene, I recall with the clarity of distance that starting off in a venue with the work vibe is kind of poisonous for a friendship. I'm sorry to say that, but that's how I feel with the perspective of distance from the scene.

On the other hand, there are a lot of just happy, horny, pretty, Latin drag girls that want to hang out and have fun without getting paid.

you're rite EF. they're out there
    Lucho's as good a place as any to start searching

another hot Tiah flyer from last year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poster_117.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	248536  

Hi Kelly,

So that is what this is really about.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Hi Kelly,

So that is what this is really about.
    :king

I understand what Edelweissfan is saying. There is a different vibe in meeting a cute TV in a night club as opposed to a TS at a "party" where everyone is "working." I was in Miami last weekend at a gay cuban club with many lovely girls who probably were boys by day. While I do not consider myself to be into TV's I must admit the ones I saw that night sure did look good and were quite friendly. Truth is a lot of the pretty pre-op girls are beyond stuck up and a real drag (no pun intended) when you try to meet them.

So basically poor guys should stick to TV's while the baller's get the TS's? Gothcha

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

So basically poor guys should stick to TV's while the baller's get the TS's? Gothcha
    Money has nothing to do with it. The experience I described had nothing to do with money or sex.

Junior Poster

tv's don't need $$ for 'mones and surgeries, but they sure can spend a lot on clothes, bags and shoes. and don't ever take one to a MAC store