Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why is Mia Isabella a phenomenon?

Mia Isabella is without much doubt one of the most exceptional TS models. While this may be stated as a fact, even the truth, it is even more important to understand the reasons for her special status. Firstly, it is her femininity; by all standards, she is a very pretty woman, with highly slender body, beautiful legs, waist just calling to be held; the list is practically »inexhaustive«. The second reason is, obviously, an enormous penis put on this petite 5'5'' frame. While the length of her penis has received much debate, be it 9'' or 9.5'', it is truly gigantic. For the sake of a reference, an average size of male penis is just short of 6'' (5.9'', source: Wikipedia), with grand majority between 5.5'' and 6.3''. Only about 5 per cent of men have penises larger than 7''. So, it is not unexpected that Mia Isabella seems so shocking to male connoisseurs of beautiful bodies. What a grand majority of beautiful women has to achieve by means of a strap-on, Mia Isabella is doing without even really trying it. Another shocking aspect for males is that Mia Isabella is a TS and we often associate these special vulnerable people with atrophy of testicles, almost non-existent libido, and diminished penis size (this is still controversial, though). Personally, I found it quite intriguing browsing though a TS seduction site, noting that nearly all TS models seem to have penises at 7'' or above. And this makes it somewhat, well at least for me, humbling; for example, I am 6'3'' tall and have the size of 7.5''. The third special aspect of Mia Isabella is that she does not back off from presenting her erection and her ejaculation. While she likely uses pharmaceuticals to this end, it is still an enormous achievement.

In conclusion, Mia Isabella appears as the true, ultimate(?) – and very likely – male fantasy of a phallic woman. In her case, all pieces of the puzzle do come together, and she is blessed by the genes, which are obviously working to her advantage. On the last note, I am wondering how comfortable she is with her involvement in the realm of dominance/submission. While she is feeding another male fantasy and probably making some nice living along the way, she appears to be in dire need of being held, caressed, kissed, taken care of as a woman. Well, maybe one should not exclude the other: only the order should be reversed...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

no no no

No, No, No....that's not it!!!

Mia has simply used good old marketing and promotion to get her name, image and rep out there. Many girls have what she has. But I give her credit for controlling her image and getting it out there in a very short period of time.

It is no different than what is done in the music business (a field in which I used to work) everyday. As we all know there are many talentless acts out there getting played on the radio and getting paid even though there music is some shit. At the same time there are many artists with superior talent who just can't buy a break. IMAGE + SHAMELESS MARKETING + NON-STOP PROMOTION = SUCCESS

Also, just like in the music business, she is still a new face and we know so little about her which can make her all the more interesting. After another two years a new crop of young, big dicked, cute girls will come along and we'll be talking about them instead.

By the way Terminus, I am aware that you are a first time poster but in the future please try not to turn your posts into a post-graduate thesis.

Why is Mia Isabella a phenomenon? Because alot of guys out there find the idea of a girl who's capable of wrecking their rectum sexually stimulating.

Well, that's the main reason anyway, I'd imagine.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Platinum Poster

bc she makes new accounts to praise and promote herself?

not knocking her do what you gotta do i guess

mia isabella is a phenomenon for some bc she got a big cock and a big chin

a combination which is obviously fancied by many

also that "ebay-hoeing" might be of some interest

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    mia isabella is a phenomenon for some bc she got a big cock and a big chin

a combination which is obviously fancied by many

also that "ebay-hoeing" might be of some interest
    Ha Ha! Way too funny. But true.
    I wasn't aware she was a phenomenon. I think of alot of
    girls before I get to her!
    When she 1st came out, I was a big fan, but the incessant
    promoting, really turned me off quickly.

Gold Poster

That's cruel mbf she has a strong chin not a big one

Junior Poster

Mia is just a fantastic person, which i think is a vey important quality I had the pleasure of meeting Mia (and it was JUST that a meeting in club, ie NO sex etc) when she was in England with Allanah Starr... and i found her to be a very nice person... whether or not thats part of the phenomenon or not i dont know... just my 2 cents worth..

Hope everyones doing OK. Have a nice day

Dave

Once you've had a Shemale.. You'll never want a Female
    http://profiles.birchplace.com/Dave77