Sure?

I'm being completely serious.
    And you think thats better?

Professional Poster

pure cow shit!!!

Rookie Poster

this was dumb ... I do agree with the 1st one tho ..lol

Junior Poster

getting past the jerry springer side show slanging match and sticking to the subject, here's where i stand:

i like women - slim, neat, pretty, classy, smaller than me

i like people who look like slim neat pretty, classy women who are smaller than me - and the extra dimension is a fantastic turn on - yes, of course i mean transwhatevers.

i don't know why, and i don't care because i don't have to explain myself to anyone, not even to myself.

i am completely not not not interested in guys in any way whatsoever.

so if i had to stick a label on me, i would say straight. i wouldn't say bi because guys (as guys) don't interest me at all.

this isn't a denial because i wouldn't care if i was gay or bi, but i do no think i am. i hate finding anything male about tgirls apart from the obvious bit, like, say, stray hair on chin - it turns me cold

i see the sort of tgirls i like as girls with cocks - so...totally female with a cock not a fanny (which is the front bum in britain!!)

my current girlfriend is asian, stunningly pretty, and looks, thinks, acts, everything like a girl, but she has a cock. i treat her as her, not as a ladyboy or whatever, and we just have a normal relationship.

i'm not writing this to make a point other than to say that we aren't so easy to put in a labelled box as either one thing or the other or both - ie straight, gay, bi, because obviously i like a girl who is a boy, so perhaps if there has to be a category it might be straight-ish, which excludes any interest in men who look like men - and that is where i would put (in a box against my own rules) bi and gay

does this make sense?

intelligent replies welcomed, so please think before you speak

the world's #1 fan of angelique ricard/sensational suzanne at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/angeli...rannysuperstar

uhhh First thing....Pedophilia and other kinds of nonconsensual sexual acts have more to do with the element of power than the physical state of the victim. It's the fact that the pedophile/rapist/whatever holds all the power in the act. That's why pedophilia is always rape...it's never an even relationship.
    When you compare the act of fucking a consentual grown adult whatever to raping a child on the basis of tumescence(boner)...You've not only taken logical fallacies to new heights, but you demean anyone who's ever been raped.

Notice he groups sex with TS with other taboo subjects. Homosexuality/bisexuality/pedophilia.
    The only reason this thread is being acknowledged is because this guy is feeding off subliminal fears that interest in TS is abnormal because it's taboo. And it's only taboo for western culture at that. What right do you have to compare anyone's sexual preference to rape because you think it's weird.

And for the record....I'm borderline faggot. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by fitfred
    getting past the jerry springer side show slanging match and sticking to the subject, here's where i stand:

i like women - slim, neat, pretty, classy, smaller than me

i like people who look like slim neat pretty, classy women who are smaller than me - and the extra dimension is a fantastic turn on - yes, of course i mean transwhatevers.

i don't know why, and i don't care because i don't have to explain myself to anyone, not even to myself.

i am completely not not not interested in guys in any way whatsoever.

so if i had to stick a label on me, i would say straight. i wouldn't say bi because guys (as guys) don't interest me at all.

this isn't a denial because i wouldn't care if i was gay or bi, but i do no think i am. i hate finding anything male about tgirls apart from the obvious bit, like, say, stray hair on chin - it turns me cold

i see the sort of tgirls i like as girls with cocks - so...totally female with a cock not a fanny (which is the front bum in britain!!)

my current girlfriend is asian, stunningly pretty, and looks, thinks, acts, everything like a girl, but she has a cock. i treat her as her, not as a ladyboy or whatever, and we just have a normal relationship.

i'm not writing this to make a point other than to say that we aren't so easy to put in a labelled box as either one thing or the other or both - ie straight, gay, bi, because obviously i like a girl who is a boy, so perhaps if there has to be a category it might be straight-ish, which excludes any interest in men who look like men - and that is where i would put (in a box against my own rules) bi and gay

does this make sense?

intelligent replies welcomed, so please think before you speak
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_simpsons_mr_burns_excel_177.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	247740  

Junior Poster

Default Re: Tranny lovers narrowed down

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    There are borderline fags
    There are borderline bisexuals
    And there are borderline pedos

The borderline fags are the tran fans who just like cock and use trannies as an excuse to like cock. Their favorite shemales consist mostly of hung but hideously ugly shemales like mariana corboda, jo garcia, suzana holmes and various other nfl linebackers with breast implants.

The borderline bisexuals love shemale cocks but they have to be attached to a bangin babe ie: Bianca freire, linetrap, yasmin lee, definitely along the lines of those russian trannies. The borderline bisexual will suck the fuck out of a shemale as long as she looks like a chick.

The borderline pedos are the "tranny admirers" that only have "straight sex" with a tranny. They like trannies but don't like her dick, won't suck her dick, and don't like seeing it hard. But then why go after tg's in the first place? Critical reasoning suggests that they only like soft flaccid cocks and submissive boyish men... which is a little suspicious.

And the guys who like post ops are just fucking weird.

I guess I'm borderline bisexual hehe. Where do you stand?

I just like transexual women. That does not make me gay. Fag!

Default Re: Tranny lovers narrowed down

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    There are borderline fags
    There are borderline bisexuals
    And there are borderline pedos

The borderline fags are the tran fans who just like cock and use trannies as an excuse to like cock. Their favorite shemales consist mostly of hung but hideously ugly shemales like mariana corboda, jo garcia, suzana holmes and various other nfl linebackers with breast implants.

The borderline bisexuals love shemale cocks but they have to be attached to a bangin babe ie: Bianca freire, linetrap, yasmin lee, definitely along the lines of those russian trannies. The borderline bisexual will suck the fuck out of a shemale as long as she looks like a chick.

The borderline pedos are the "tranny admirers" that only have "straight sex" with a tranny. They like trannies but don't like her dick, won't suck her dick, and don't like seeing it hard. But then why go after tg's in the first place? Critical reasoning suggests that they only like soft flaccid cocks and submissive boyish men... which is a little suspicious.

And the guys who like post ops are just fucking weird.

I guess I'm borderline bisexual hehe. Where do you stand?
    FUCK YOU TOO PROFESSOR