Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    dannyboyz Junior Poster

he forgot to mention the category just plain fucking horny....i will fuck everything anything all the time,it is just whatever is in front of me when i am horny which is all the time!!!!
    I love sex,straight gay bi tranny whatever

Professional Poster

you are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyz
    he forgot to mention the category just plain fucking horny....i will fuck everything anything all the time,it is just whatever is in front of me when i am horny which is all the time!!!!
    I love sex,straight gay bi tranny whatever
    thats hot! have you tried bestiality or having sex with animals? ive heard that on the news and i want to watch how those guys do it.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

" I wanna fuck you like an animal " - Nine Inch Nails Closer

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    " I wanna fuck you like an animal " - Nine Inch Nails Closer
    yes fuck me like a horse stallion guy uhmmm yeahhh

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    I guess im boarderline wierd because i like straight sex, post ops, Bianca freire, Harley Quinn, yasmin lee.

and it says a bit about yourself that you called Harley Quinn Linetrap like the troll that you are. you should go crawl back under the \B\ridge you came from
    The b is supposed to be lowercase you newfag.
    Yeah i don't know the rules of trolling yet. I had to google it

Junior Poster

it seems like your saying that either your a cock whore or a borderline pedophile which is stupid. One reason is that people that fall in that third choice generally don't like the boyish men like the club kids. I do however notice that most guys that absolutely love the cock(ts or otherwise) are more likely to like those type of men. I would also like to see some percentages on this borderline issue. is it like your borderline bi if you only like 25% the same sex or is it your borderline if your 100% straight and just suck ts cock(still a cock by the way)which pretty much makes some one 100% Bi anyway. And how can a person be be borderline something that has not definitive boarder? I have always been pretty sure that bisexuality was a liking of both sexes in any form, any amount at all. I guess that would make bisexuality the only definitive making people only borderline straight or borderline gay...right?
    Lol, I don't think liking clubkids or femboys is grounds for making someone a pedo. One reason being that the hotter ones don't look like boys. Some clubkids actually do look like hot passable chicks, clubkids such as Linetrap or Britney Boykins (I think she was a clubkid, I haven't been following), but some of the hottest clubkids/femboys are some of the most passable TV's and are pretty hard to distinguish from a sexy tranny provided they are NOT underage.

But in fact, I'm sure many hot trannies started out as clubkids like Linetrap did, and a lot of the bangin British trannies I've seen on xtube.

Anyway, an admirer of clubkids/femboys it would still make you borderline bisexual because they like what resembles a hot tranny with a FULL FUNCTIONING dick, however, most people would probably be creeped out to see them without a bra leaving their masculine chest exposed. :

And when I say boyish I mean like sort of preadolescent, as in they took so much hormones that they don't even get hard, whereas those club kids/femboys got the hardest cocks since they are naturally feminine and don't even use hormones.

As well as not having a knee-jerk reaction, I just wouldn't overcomplicate things by bringing up things you think are a category of their own, because they're really not. Looking at things in a general view you can actually lump a lot of things into one of these three.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    WAIT.... YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 4TH ONE... BORDERLINE DELUSIONAL.... these are the trans fans who think they are 100% completely straight cuz they only like girls with "something extra" and views everyone else who likes trans as a fag
    Haha.. this is what I think... A lot of those delusional guys are actually borderline homos or bisexuals who have yet to ocme to terms with themselves, like me in the beginning lmao.

I will also say that those in the third category may actually be pending 2's. But the genuine 3's I'm sorry to say may be potential pedos. Cuz I mean let's look at this analogically with trannies hypothetically taken out of the mix:

If you're a man that likes hard cocks you're either gay or bisexual right? But if you're a man that *only* likes soft cocks, you are a pedo, period.

If these "admirers" wanna only have straight sex with a tranny why don't they just go after genetic girls? There must be something about prepubescence that they find so appealing. So just like the 'borderine fags' who use trannies as an excuse to like cock, these 'borderline pedos' use trannies as an excuse to be a pedo.

Junior Poster

I guess im boarderline wierd because i like straight sex, post ops, Bianca freire, Harley Quinn, yasmin lee.

and it says a bit about yourself that you called Harley Quinn Linetrap like the troll that you are. you should go crawl back under the Bridge you came from
    I call her Linetrap because that name is cool. Everyone calls her Linetrap and it sounds better than Harley Quinn imo so so do I.

I'm not a troll. I'm being completely serious. This is a theory I wanted to share to hear opinions and get people thinking.

Veteran Poster

don't feed the troll. but if you must, feed him this:

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer