Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

WAIT.... YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 4TH ONE... BORDERLINE DELUSIONAL.... these are the trans fans who think they are 100% completely straight cuz they only like girls with "something extra" and views everyone else who likes trans as a fag

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    it seems like your saying that either your a cock whore or a borderline pedophile which is stupid. One reason is that people that fall in that third choice generally don't like the boyish men like the club kids. I do however notice that most guys that absolutely love the cock(ts or otherwise) are more likely to like those type of men. I would also like to see some percentages on this borderline issue. is it like your borderline bi if you only like 25% the same sex or is it your borderline if your 100% straight and just suck ts cock(still a cock by the way)which pretty much makes some one 100% Bi anyway. And how can a person be be borderline something that has not definitive boarder? I have always been pretty sure that bisexuality was a liking of both sexes in any form, any amount at all. I guess that would make bisexuality the only definitive making people only borderline straight or borderline gay...right?

good point

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    WAIT.... YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE 4TH ONE... BORDERLINE DELUSIONAL.... these are the trans fans who think they are 100% completely straight cuz they only like girls with "something extra" and views everyone else who likes trans as a fag

While I’m admittedly a huge fan of Florida Death Metal, I do listen to a variety of music. I can’t count the number of times I’ve been pigeon-holed into being a ‘death-metal guy’. To be fair, I often play the role, because sometimes, being predictable can mean being acceptable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neurosis_give_to_the_rising_972.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	247163  

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Yea they're quite common around here lol.

OKOKOKOK I admit--

I'm FUCKING WEIRD! All right!?

Now let's toast the late great Hunter S.

lol youre so bad boy :P

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Tranny lovers narrowed down

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    I guess I'm borderline bisexual hehe. Where do you stand?
    Actually, I'm sitting on the couch laughing as Carla Novaes, Aline Santos and Danielle Foxxx take turns on your dumb ass.

Oh, the "linebackers" are up next...

Default Re: Tranny lovers narrowed down

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez
    There are borderline fags
    There are borderline bisexuals
    And there are borderline pedos

The borderline fags are the tran fans who just like cock and use trannies as an excuse to like cock. Their favorite shemales consist mostly of hung but hideously ugly shemales like mariana corboda, jo garcia, suzana holmes and various other nfl linebackers with breast implants.

The borderline bisexuals love shemale cocks but they have to be attached to a bangin babe ie: Bianca freire, linetrap, yasmin lee, definitely along the lines of those russian trannies. The borderline bisexual will suck the fuck out of a shemale as long as she looks like a chick.

The borderline pedos are the "tranny admirers" that only have "straight sex" with a tranny. They like trannies but don't like her dick, won't suck her dick, and don't like seeing it hard. But then why go after tg's in the first place? Critical reasoning suggests that they only like soft flaccid cocks and submissive boyish men... which is a little suspicious.

And the guys who like post ops are just fucking weird.

I guess I'm borderline bisexual hehe. Where do you stand?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishf_137.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	247191  

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    I guess im boarderline wierd because i like straight sex, post ops, Bianca freire, Harley Quinn, yasmin lee.

and it says a bit about yourself that you called Harley Quinn Linetrap like the troll that you are. you should go crawl back under the \B\ridge you came from
    The b is supposed to be lowercase you newfag.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Rookie Poster

Paul,
    I hope that you are just trying to stir up the pot kinda like Spencer/Heidi (looking for a way to get some fame by making crazy comments)..if not the case, you're an idiot..and now back to your regularly scheduled program-Lol