Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Tranny lovers narrowed down

There are borderline fags
    There are borderline bisexuals
    And there are borderline pedos

The borderline fags are the tran fans who just like cock and use trannies as an excuse to like cock. Their favorite shemales consist mostly of hung but hideously ugly shemales like mariana corboda, jo garcia, suzana holmes and various other nfl linebackers with breast implants.

The borderline bisexuals love shemale cocks but they have to be attached to a bangin babe ie: Bianca freire, linetrap, yasmin lee, definitely along the lines of those russian trannies. The borderline bisexual will suck the fuck out of a shemale as long as she looks like a chick.

The borderline pedos are the "tranny admirers" that only have "straight sex" with a tranny. They like trannies but don't like her dick, won't suck her dick, and don't like seeing it hard. But then why go after tg's in the first place? Critical reasoning suggests that they only like soft flaccid cocks and submissive boyish men... which is a little suspicious.

And the guys who like post ops are just fucking weird.

I guess I'm borderline bisexual hehe. Where do you stand?

Veteran Poster

Where do you stand?

Junior Poster

Where do you stand?
    definitely b)

nothin beats a babe with a cock

Rookie Poster

how did bordeline pedos get mentioned thats extreme

and what makes you qualified to classify everyone anyway

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Default Re: Tranny lovers narrowed down

Quote Originally Posted by paulgutierrez

The borderline fags are the tran fans who just like cock and use trannies as an excuse to like cock. Their favorite shemales consist mostly of hung but hideously ugly shemales like mariana corboda, jo garcia, suzana holmes and various other nfl linebackers with breast implants.

The borderline bisexuals love shemale cocks but they have to be attached to a bangin babe ie: Bianca freire, linetrap, yasmin lee, definitely along the lines of those russian trannies. The borderline bisexual will suck the fuck out of a shemale as long as she looks like a chick.

The borderline pedos are the "tranny admirers" that only have "straight sex" with a tranny. They like trannies but don't like her dick, won't suck her dick, and don't like seeing it hard. But then why go after tg's in the first place? Critical reasoning suggests that they only like soft flaccid cocks and submissive boyish men... which is a little suspicious.

Interesting theory. I think I would be in the "borderline bisexual" category, but on the other hand, I like Marianna Cordoba.

Really, though, I never understand this perception that Marianna is ugly, much less "hideously ugly" as Paul describes her. She has pretty eyes, beautiful lips, nice hair, and a nice set of tits. I personally find her attractive, and I'd go out with her whether she was TS or GG.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

There's something there, no question!!!

I don't know about the pedophile angle, but the first two, ( borderline bi, borderline fag), are definitely true IMO!!!

Veteran Poster

Where do you stand?
    Hopefully as far away from you as possible.

Veteran Poster

Well, from where I stand I can tell you have no fuckin' clue what you're talking about. Isn't there some kind of age requirement for people to post on here? It's nice of you to offer us your three choices as far as what little box we'd be allowed to live in, in the world according to you. This is the dumbest post I've ever read, and I've hung around in the politics and religion section of the forums over at BodyBuilding.com so that's really saying something. Now go clean your room, the adults will be out having a good time not worrying about your rules and labels. Holy Fucking shit, and I thought I had problems! LMAO.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow

Interesting theory. I think I would be in the "borderline bisexual" category, but on the other hand, I like Marianna Cordoba.

Really, though, I never understand this perception that Marianna is ugly, much less "hideously ugly" as Paul describes her. She has pretty eyes, beautiful lips, nice hair, and a nice set of tits. I personally find her attractive, and I'd go out with her whether she was TS or GG.

Lol, mariana corboda looks like that guy that originally sang right round. You might be pushin more towards the homo side lol (those lips man)

And people I know it's not all black and white. There's shades of grey and all that, but negligible. It's very possible that this is the general picture.

I sure hit a nerve with the guy that just called my thread dumb. Notice how he likes to talk about children though haha