Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

even the semi pros u meet in the street in manila r hot as hell

This might have been addressed already in this thread or elsewhere in the board but... with all the available ladyboy photos around, how does one identify which ones are transpinoy?

Last edited by jedimaster; 11-08-2010 at 07:37 AM.

I have always been partial to Pinays.

Rookie Poster

Default Like a kid in a candy store

I was a judge for the 2010 Ms Gay Masskara pageant, held in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental province in the Philippines. Wow! Serious fun. Just to give you an idea, I have attached a link to a video of a similar contest in Pandacan, a district in Manila. (The Bacolod girls are better looking, IMHO)

Yeah I love 'em too. Back in the early-mid 90's I was seeing a pinay girl for quite a while, for a time she shared an apartment in Manhattan with 1-2 others & you wouldn't believe the amount of pinay trans girls that stopped by & passed through, some were on the game but a lot were just working regular jobs below everyone's radar, it was really eye opening. Most wouldn't tell guys that they were tg either unless it became more serious, they were that real. If they weren't hooking or doing drugs they were very sweet & down to earth as well. I really miss those days.....

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_hefe View Post
    Yeah I love 'em too. Back in the early-mid 90's I was seeing a pinay girl for quite a while, for a time she shared an apartment in Manhattan with 1-2 others & you wouldn't believe the amount of pinay trans girls that stopped by & passed through, some were on the game but a lot were just working regular jobs below everyone's radar, it was really eye opening. Most wouldn't tell guys that they were tg either unless it became more serious, they were that real. If they weren't hooking or doing drugs they were very sweet & down to earth as well. I really miss those days.....
    I could relate to that I have many Filipina TS friends who dont work in the adult industry. just in my situation from all my Filipina TS friends i think only 1 or 2 of us do adult work. dozens and dozens and dozens do the 8-5pm job. Engineers, consultants, database managers, nurses, make up artist, clothes design and many more...

Junior Poster

Ohmigosh, what a great thread. These girls are so, so beautiful. Thanks to all who posted.

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: TS from the philippines...

Is that type of circumcision have a name? Almost seems like an accepted method of how it's done over there. Hey, I'm always up for something new! Gorgeous ladies nevertheless.

Liknmbig Rookie Poster

I'm way into the asian girls lately, hot bodies, cute little cocks and correct me if I'm wrong but it seems they shoot bigger loads!!!

Damn I need to go to the philippines one day