Default Sex in a theater?

How many girls have had sex in an adult theater? I was a bit drunk the other night and I stopped in Deja Vu adult theater on Industrial BLvd in Las Vegas, there was this Asian looking Tgirl in there with her boyfriend I guess, she was the dom of the two. They were putting on a little show for all to watch, kissing and stroking each other, then she made the guy she was with suck off some of the guys that were watching, I don't get into guy guy sex but it was like a car wreck, I just had to watch, she was a hot Asian girl at least in the low lights of a theater, she was talking all nasty as she forced he to do what she said, the whole time masturbating but not letting anyone join her. After he did a few of the guys she then made him finish her off, she shot a nice load on his face, put her stuff away and made him rush out the door still with the cum on his face and in his hair. It was hot in a sick kind of way.
    I have seen a few Tgirls in the theaters before but not too often.
    Have any of the girls here done anything like this before?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Sex in a theater?

I frequent theaters as Kiki in the nyc area - nj, pa, ct, ny - it's the best

I have before, a friend talked me into going to an adult theater it wasn't what I remember them being before. The place was clean the men were behaved and the place had private rooms. I had my pick of who I could be with it was a very enjoyable evening despite my never having went back.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Most of the T Girls now work Adult World especially after midnight. Mainly black.