Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Diet is even more important. Never consider a fad diet, just go with what they taught you in health class. Try to represent all of the food groups in three or more meals a day and make sure your calorie intake is around 2000 (more if you workout regularly, less if you want to lose weight. Generally not recommended you go lower than 1200 calories.)

white people

Veteran Poster

very nice

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

500 situps - 250 in am, 250 in pm
    you use the stairs if you have stairs at home..run up and down them for about 15minutes...

bum clenching, the 6 second squeeze and release you can do this while webcamming/surfing net etc, good for tightenting up the muscles there...

diet is a key thing, myself i am trying to put weight on, but if you get into calories you can gain/lose weight easy enough ... as somestated 2000cal about the average a human needs a day... if your running on bout 1000 you will be losing weight....

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Chinup's
    Pushups
    Burpees
    Crunches
    Jump Rope
    8 count bodybuilders

Its all about calisthenics, do lots of reps as often as you can..

Veteran Poster

500 situps! sounds feminine

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Depends what stomach you want girl .... my stomach has good solid muscles but i am lucky that i also have a layer of fat that cover up so it has that cute pooch look to it.. but stomach muscles are very handy i find to have with other activities ...

remember situps wont give you a flat stomach...people have this view that if they hve a beer belly and just do situps they will look like david beckham stomach, its bullshit if your fat your fat...situps just develop the muscles underneath the fat. only way you get rid of fat is to burn it properly ...

but yes 500 could be excessive if you are stick thin already.. jsut depends what you want to attain

myself i quite like abs on males and females...but i also like just like flat tums with a tiny pooch ..

you are pretty trim from what i have seen of you, so i guess you jsut want to aeoribic excersices to keep tht way. so maybe 150 situps. get a skitting rope and one of those balls they are really good to use at home and you can work out many parts of your body xx

Libb xx

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Tae-bo

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Professional Poster

i put on some music and hit the dance floor!

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    Depends what stomach you want girl .... my stomach has good solid muscles but i am lucky that i also have a layer of fat that cover up so it has that cute pooch look to it.. but stomach muscles are very handy i find to have with other activities ...

remember situps wont give you a flat stomach...people have this view that if they hve a beer belly and just do situps they will look like david beckham stomach, its bullshit if your fat your fat...situps just develop the muscles underneath the fat. only way you get rid of fat is to burn it properly ...

but yes 500 could be excessive if you are stick thin already.. jsut depends what you want to attain

myself i quite like abs on males and females...but i also like just like flat tums with a tiny pooch ..

you are pretty trim from what i have seen of you, so i guess you jsut want to aeoribic excersices to keep tht way. so maybe 150 situps. get a skitting rope and one of those balls they are really good to use at home and you can work out many parts of your body xx

Libb xx

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    Situps wont help your stomach.Crunches can but its the least positive addition to doing so.Aerobic exercises is best liberty. Situps and crunches will hurt your lower back after a while. and to be honest a person who weights like 400+ lbs has abs of steel the reason I say this is Everyone has abs. Bigger people have alot of weight mostly around the midsection and well they need to support it by something, that something is muscle and Mostly hard abs.-Best bud is a personal trainer this is exactly what he told me.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    i put on some music and hit the dance floor!
    lets go!