Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

P90x

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    yes powerblocks r the shit........ i use them to train some of my clients.... i just hate having to lug those fuckers around i have the 130 lb (each) set.....

if you wanna do shit at home for real cheap buy an iron gym... you can do these exercises with it

chin-ups
    push-ups
    tricep dips
    sit-ups
    hanging leg raises

then just do some floor exercises too

leg raises
    crunches
    squats with bodyweight
    plank (face down on elbows and toes)
    side plank (facing to the side on right elbow and side of right foot then switch)
    and mckenzie press-up

...and of course throw some cardio in there
    Yah, my routine isn't as complex. I do bicep curls, shoulder press, dumbbell fly, tricep kickback, squats and touching toes with weights. Then the bike for cardio.

I had 3 pairs of weights before...ended up selling them. It was a complex setup having to go buy additional plates when I increased. This way the powerblocks are all compact.

Veteran Poster

good stuff

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    yes powerblocks r the shit........ i use them to train some of my clients.... i just hate having to lug those fuckers around i have the 130 lb (each) set.....

if you wanna do shit at home for real cheap buy an iron gym... you can do these exercises with it

chin-ups
    push-ups
    tricep dips
    sit-ups
    hanging leg raises

then just do some floor exercises too

leg raises
    crunches
    squats with bodyweight
    plank (face down on elbows and toes)
    side plank (facing to the side on right elbow and side of right foot then switch)
    and mckenzie press-up

...and of course throw some cardio in there
    Yah, my routine isn't as complex. I do bicep curls, shoulder press, dumbbell fly, tricep kickback, squats and touching toes with weights. Then the bike for cardio.

I had 3 pairs of weights before...ended up selling them. It was a complex setup having to go buy additional plates when I increased. This way the powerblocks are all compact.
    my workouts r fucking ridiculous ... i do 45 set workouts 6 days a week.... a little more than one needs but i love lifting and my CNS is trained for it and i eat like a fucking machine

Professional Poster

my workouts r fucking ridiculous ... i do 45 set workouts 6 days a week.... a little more than one needs but i love lifting and my CNS is trained for it and i eat like a fucking machine
    Crazy. I think with me it's a time thing. if I get an hour to two a day I'm happy. I guess i'm not that strict either. If I have the energy I'll do the bike and weights...but some days I'll just skip one of them. Main thing for me is to get something in during the day.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    Crazy. I think with me it's a time thing. if I get an hour to two a day I'm happy. I guess i'm not that strict either. If I have the energy I'll do the bike and weights...but some days I'll just skip one of them. Main thing for me is to get something in during the day.
    yeah finding time in between posting on hungangels is hard....lol

no the time is the hardest part.... i work in a gym so its a little easier

Junior Poster

by the way thanks for posting the billy mays dubs link on here i watched every one of them and theyre fuckin great
    (little off topic but whatever)

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i get up and have coffee or tea then i have a large breakfast of eggs and bacon, sometimes potatoes and sausage. Then i have a cigarette and a beer, i do that for three sets of 6 and follow that up with shots until muscle failure.

Depends on what you want. I personally didn't want to get huge and I wanted a ton of definition. What most people want is a defined core (which is why I assume you do sit ups). The problem is that sit ups only work your upper abs and you won't have definition in your lower abs and you might retain a paunch if you had one before. You can combat this by doing leg lifts and jack knife sit ups along with sit ups and crunches. I personally do about forty minutes of two sets of 500 sit ups (alternating which two kinds of sit ups I do every morning) every morning at about six (which sounds like a long work out, it's not at all). When you're starting out you'll want to do them slow and controlled to really work the muscles. Also, to burn fat the best thing you can do is list weights. Like I said earlier, I didn't want to get big, but lifting weights actually causes you to burn more fat because the more muscle you have the more calories you'll burn. Guys who get huge generally took years with incredibly large diets. A cardiovascular workout also helps you burn fat if you do it for about 20 to thirty minutes.

white people

the wight lifting also will really accelerate muscle growth and weight loss even more than the sit ups that you do if you do it regularly (at least three times a week)

white people