Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

I had her cam on and she took it out randomly. I was watching TV and I noticed it when my sis came into my room.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    I had her cam on and she took it out randomly. I was watching TV and I noticed it when my sis came into my room.
    Nigga shut up you know and I know damn well you were trying to holla at her Lmfao.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Default Hot Femme Body - Yoga / Pilates Take Your Pick or Both

The hottest chicks I know do Yoga, Pilates or Both. Tennis chicks keep it pretty tight too. Mix the three together and you've got a kick ass combo for toning, core strength and cardio. Plus with all the demands of being a woman in today's world, the breathing (pranayama) aspects of yoga can be very good for the mind and the body.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Nigga shut up you know and I know damn well you were trying to holla at her Lmfao.
    Okay first of all stfu, and second no I was not. ._. lol

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Okay first of all stfu, and second no I was not. ._. lol
    Hehe Read the first sentence of my sig lmfao.
    Dude Ryz anime events you think I forgot Lmfao had to G Lol.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Rookie Poster

For me the key is to have no "routine" which probably goes against the grain. I'm pretty active, surf daily, rock climb, skate, wakeboard. But I lift as well, basically focusing a certain group of mucles or part of the body for awhile, then seeing where else needs work and adjusting. For example, my legs have gotten huge, and I can't get them into some of my pants, so now I'm working more upper body/chest.

If I feel like going for a run on the beach, I do, if I feel like cycling, then I do that, maybe it's been awhile since I did something and I do it. I do spend a couple of hours each day doing something though.

Now sex, that would be a really good work out, think I need to focus more on that next!

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiGuy
    For me the key is to have no "routine" which probably goes against the grain. I'm pretty active, surf daily, rock climb, skate, wakeboard. But I lift as well, basically focusing a certain group of mucles or part of the body for awhile, then seeing where else needs work and adjusting. For example, my legs have gotten huge, and I can't get them into some of my pants, so now I'm working more upper body/chest.

If I feel like going for a run on the beach, I do, if I feel like cycling, then I do that, maybe it's been awhile since I did something and I do it. I do spend a couple of hours each day doing something though.

Now sex, that would be a really good work out, think I need to focus more on that next!
    the funny thing is that you can lose more water weight shall we say- sleeping lol. go figure.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC