Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

My workout usually consists of 50 lb dumbells working my delts,upperchest and arms. Other than that legs are genetically toned Never need to really work them out for the good physique look.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

very nice routines everyone

walking is very very good...

like for example on the subway I usually get off one stop before my destination so I can walk from then on...

does your whole body a world of good...

Professional Poster

I just got my powerblocks!

Junior Poster

the most important thing when doing work out routines is that they don't be "routines", you have to mix it up otherwise your muscles will adapt and that will make your workout less efficient overtime. That is why after working out for a long time, people can't seem to increase their strength anymore.

It also a great idea to get the dumbell from Bowflex that can be any weight you want. It has a dial that can change the weight from 5 lbs all the way to 55 lbs on 1 dumbell, saves tons of space.

My routine which comes from Tony Horton is something like

Monday, Friday: chest, biceps, stomach - push ups with push up bar, pull ups (you can get the pull up bar that attachs too your door frame from big 5 or online), bicep curls (various versions such as bicep curls to the side, regular, twisting bicep curls), and several stomach exercises including setups and standing setups while hanging on a pull up bar, imagination is more important here just mix it up

Tues, Thursday: running, jogging, jumping, cardiovascular stuff

Wed: Legs, some biceps, and stomach again
    Sat: Kick boxing

You can probably goggle Tony Horton and buy his workout cds or if you are a pirate, you can download off pirated websites, hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    the most important thing when doing work out routines is that they don't be "routines", you have to mix it up otherwise your muscles will adapt and that will make your workout less efficient overtime. That is why after working out for a long time, people can't seem to increase their strength anymore.

It also a great idea to get the dumbell from Bowflex that can be any weight you want. It has a dial that can change the weight from 5 lbs all the way to 55 lbs on 1 dumbell, saves tons of space.

My routine which comes from Tony Horton is something like

Monday, Friday: chest, biceps, stomach - push ups with push up bar, pull ups (you can get the pull up bar that attachs too your door frame from big 5 or online), bicep curls (various versions such as bicep curls to the side, regular, twisting bicep curls), and several stomach exercises including setups and standing setups while hanging on a pull up bar, imagination is more important here just mix it up

Tues, Thursday: running, jogging, jumping, cardiovascular stuff

Wed: Legs, some biceps, and stomach again
    Sat: Kick boxing

You can probably goggle Tony Horton and buy his workout cds or if you are a pirate, you can download off pirated websites, hope that helps
    Best thing for chest is incline...and butterflys with dumbells Incline still....youtube-Power1k workouts.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

totally agree, some say do butterfly with dumbells while on a medicine ball (or those big balls with air in them, whatever they are called) is good too so you have to stabilize you core at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    totally agree, some say do butterfly with dumbells while on a medicine ball (or those big balls with air in them, whatever they are called) is good too so you have to stabilize you core at the same time
    you know what dips are? do that with 25-45 tied to your feet its help works out the upper chest also and arms...Other than that instead of wasting money on a bench I just used my old rsx seats Lmfao http://www.honda-tech.com/attachment...1&d=1239167046
    they are also good gaming chairs

It works great though for inclining... for my basic work out I use these exercises
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Default Re: whats a good daily work out routine? please share yours

Quote Originally Posted by JHANIAH L0VE
    i dont usually have time to go to the gym everyday so whats your in home routine consist of? ive been trying to squeeze in 100 sit ups per day.
    At my age (33) I relized I was not able to not workout and eat junkfood so I decided to try the P90x program.

It is not an easy thing to start but once you get going it's a great workout. And no it's not just to build bulky male muscle you can use it to be awsomely tone too.

That is my advice anyway.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge of Gayness
    Hot tranny ass twice daily.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.