Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I understand that the general public misunderstands how penile inversion is performed, but you'd think this jack-off would have learned a thing or two by now from hanging around these boards.

Actually, I'm surprised I entertained the idea that this fuck wad would know anything about anything.

♥♥Lucia Miel♥♥
    http://www.tslucia.com/

if all you want is the cock you should be going for men

the end

Pics?
    I was with my first post-op last week. Amazing.

How am I not myself?

Rookie Poster

Love that everyone has shown how pathetic, insecure, and prejudice they are by this simple thread. I knew what I could expect from assholes like MacShreath and Arnie666. They constantly spend their days browsing a transsexual website posting derogatory comments to and about anyone who likes transsexuals.

Then there are the others who comment about being just into cock that a big black bubba in prison would be the same. Obviously these people can't distinguish the difference between a preop transsexual and a gay male. And the amazing thing is many TS women her seem to agree.

THe fact that this forum is on a webpage called HUNG angels and everyone hates the preop is ironic. I guess in your warped fevered inbred lives the HUNG is a metaphor for all the stereotypes that have been "HUNG" around an angels neck. Perhaps this website should be renamed...http://www.sensitivethoughtonSRSandw...ualjourney.com

And that last pathetic group are the ones that are so insecure all you have to do is write a tongue-in-cheek (or for you a cock-in-cheek) comment like "cut off her dick"...see I didn't even use the pronoun his, which was clue...to try to inform me of the difference between castration and penile inversion. LMAO. Well....first you hollow out the testes and use the skin to form the labia major and then by removing a section of the colon and relocationg the sphinctor....thereby preserving the glans and creating the clitoris....blah blah blah.

I thought the average IQ of the common posters was around 25 or below and you've proven me correct.

So, I'll fix my user name to MacShreath2 let me see if I can fully grasp this modern day Einstein.....

You fucking cockhound!!!! You love dick in your ass and mouth!!! You sick fucks like you need to be raped by a louisville slugger, that's the same as a tranny, you sick fuck!! Did I call you a sick fuck yet?

"HUNG" angels!!!!!!!!!!!

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheLongChodeAhead
    if all you want is the cock you should be going for men
    Thanks for proving my point!!! Yes, preop ts are JUST like guys. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JackLovesTSs

Love that everyone has shown how pathetic, insecure, and prejudice they are by this simple thread. I knew what I could expect from assholes like MacShreath and Arnie666. They constantly spend their days browsing a transsexual website posting derogatory comments to and about anyone who likes transsexuals.
    Anyone? No, just the ones that think doctors should refuse to perform srs.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaMiel
    I understand that the general public misunderstands how penile inversion is performed, but you'd think this jack-off would have learned a thing or two by now from hanging around these boards.

Actually, I'm surprised I entertained the idea that this fuck wad would know anything about anything.
    LOL. Thank you also for proving my point. Yes, like YOU, I frequently get my information and get enlightened from reading the inane thoughts of other morons on webpage forums like this. Can't think of a better place. So, please inform me of the intricacies of gender reassignment surgery. I mean who better to give medical advice than idiots that inject "medical" silicone into their asses, tites and legs because implants cost too much. "teee heeee heee...brake fluid works the same....heeee heee".

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    It will not be good to say that to someone whos planning to undergo GRS/SRS, better be more supportive of her.

If shes happy with it, it will be nice to support her. You know how much courage a TS girl needs to take just to undergo SRS/GRS. I really want to have a pussy someday but im also still thinking about it still dont have the gutts to undergo that operation. Goshhh
    I agree with Alyssats. The point is to be SUPPORTIVE and respectful for any
    decision a girl takes. She wants to keep her masculine attributes, it's OK. She want to get a surgery, it is OK too. Human beings are more than a piece of skin.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Obviously you haven't seen their other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Obviously you haven't seen their other posts.
    Oh I have, that's how I know he doesn't respond to everyone.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all