Professional Poster

Default ANYONE FROM NEW YORK HERE?

Just wondering whether you could help us out in explaining what each circle stands for. Im guessing it's the area, like QB is Queens bridge, yeah?

Does anyone have a list of what every single one stands for, not just the ones in this picture, but EVERY SINGLE ONE?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map_133.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	246498  

BUFFIE THE BODY HAS THE BEST ASS IN THE WORLD

GOOGLE!

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Silver Poster

I've been living in New York for a year and I can see that thing is out dated. Ex. The B train is now orange, 4 train green. Also the two examples I gave don't really stand for anything. I also was told that every alphabet was used in the naming of trains.

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

The QB was an express train From coney island to 57 street nyc Now its the B train . and the Q is a local train. Ps the B goes althe way to the Bronx

Default Re: ANYONE FROM NEW YORK HERE?

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    Just wondering whether you could help us out in explaining what each circle stands for. Im guessing it's the area, like QB is Queens bridge, yeah?

Does anyone have a list of what every single one stands for, not just the ones in this picture, but EVERY SINGLE ONE?
    C'mon dude. You, obviously, have a computer. The NYC system, believe it or not, has a comprehensive website. Hint, type "NYC subway" in any search engine. The guy has no trouble finding and posting pics of big black TG schlongs, but can't find information on the largest subway system in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: ANYONE FROM NEW YORK HERE?

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty young

C'mon dude. You, obviously, have a computer. The NYC system, believe it or not, has a comprehensive website. Hint, type "NYC subway" in any search engine. The guy has no trouble finding and posting pics of big black TG schlongs, but can't find information on the largest subway system in the world.
    lol Hey at least rusty young is trying to be a person and have conversation..and not the usual "cockmonger".

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I read through
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Subway
    and didn't see an explanation as to how each line got their number/letter designation. I think they just picked letters and numbers randomly.

We used to say the E train stood for Everywhere cuz it goes to so many parts of the city. The D train takes you Downtown when you're in the Bronx.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I read through
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Subway
    and didn't see an explanation as to how each line got their number/letter designation. I think they just picked letters and numbers randomly.

We used to say the E train stood for Everywhere cuz it goes to so many parts of the city. The D train takes you Downtown when you're in the Bronx.
    FB, If you scroll down that page, there are links for each of the MTA lines. Each link takes you to a page which describes, in detail, the line's history, it's very thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

lol that doesn't even show the D train, I don't know where you got that funky map. Just look it up it's not that hard. The trains have different stops and the letters don't mean anything, they're just there so you know what trains run on what route. Just call them or check the website to find out wheres the best place to get the train your looking for.

Rookie Poster

Dude, that map is either a photoshop or from 1972.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/maps/submap.htm

enjoy. Now can we get back to the pics?