Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sick Shit

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    And btw, who's dick needs to get sucked around here for me to get the "Hot Hung Angels" tag? Wtf? NYCe, you can have a freebie to bury the hatchet, ok. Jeezis. Mischelle the basket case is a HHA and I'm not? Good Lord. And people accuse me of being high.
    Heh like the town bicycle right...sluttiest thing ive heard in years
    Hey. Don't be bitter that sexual favors from you never paid higher dividends than cigarettes in prison.

Now go rub your soldering iron, you illiterate gay robot.

oops.

Junior Poster

So what if the owner makes his friends mods? That's exactly what I would do too. Don't quote me out of context, you lonely fool.
    NICE backpedal there Ya should be a frickin' politician lol.

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge
    So what if the owner makes his friends mods? That's exactly what I would do too. Don't quote me out of context, you lonely fool.
    I stand by every word I say. You're the anonymous chicken shit who wandered out of their backyard.

Now go jerk off to a pic of wendy; that big dick-sucking pro wrestler in heels, who you're here defending the honor of.

Junior Poster

Erf. Well I did feel the link from the original poster was like the beginning of saving private Ryan -dusty, old, yet still glorious. But like, just the start of the movie, ok.

Then half way through and towards the end, the 2 posters resounding the same was more like 'Apocalypse now'. Redux. Without the artistic vision. Bottom line would be...if you only talk crap, go to the toilets. And wipe your mouth on the way out. Cheers.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

I stand by every word I say. You're the anonymous chicken shit who wandered out of their backyard.

Now go jerk off to a pic of wendy that big pro wrestler in heels who you're here defending the honor of.

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Erf. Well I did feel the link from the original poster was like the beginning of saving private Ryan -dusty, old, yet still glorious. But like, just the start of the movie, ok.

Then half way through and towards the end, the 2 posters resounding the same was more like 'Apocalypse now'. Redux. Without the artistic vision. Bottom line would be...if you only talk crap, go to the toilets. And wipe your mouth on the way out. Cheers.
    Wow. Hot Danielle Foxx pic.

Junior Poster

Now go jerk off to a pic of wendy that big pro wrestler in heels who you're here defending the honor of.
    Not defending anyone's honor by a long shot but again ya can't see that. That Wendy thing aint nothing to me but if he/she wants to dress up in high heels and be fucked senseless then thats his choice so just quit frickin' bitching constantly about it.

Ya don't like it? Tough.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance

Wow. Hot Danielle Foxx pic.
    Yours are really very cool too. Hey, 'could personally do without the 'back end' one, though . You look super feminine and very slick. Sorry about the frustrated posters, who only want you to reply on for attention, negative or positive, obviously. But your talk is acid, witty prose vs dumbed down verbose. Makes for a sweet read.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Not defending anyone's honor by a long shot but again ya can't see that. That Wendy thing aint nothing to me but if he/she wants to dress up in high heels and be fucked senseless then thats his choice so just quit frickin' bitching constantly about it.
    Sure you are. I called it "sick shit", and you're telling me (as if I didn't know) that it's his choice to do it. Well no shit, Eartha Kitt. That means you're defending them. What kind of fucking judge are you? lol

Look. You drank a lot last night, and you haven't gone to bed yet. And now you're trying to keep up with me, but can't. Don't worry. It's ok. Get some sleep, baby.