Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Bill Maher Takes On President Obama

when a guy's right, he's right.

Default Re: Bill Maher Takes On President Obama

Go Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Harsh but true

Junior Poster

well, bill maher is getting on obama for not being even MORE of a radical liberal than he already is.

Meanwhile Obama is SPENDING this country into OBLIVION.

It's Jimmy Carter times 1000.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    well, bill maher is getting on obama for not being even MORE of a radical liberal than he already is.

Ha, Obama is neither radical, nor liberal, and were you this worried about deficit spending when prince W was doing it, or did you just discover fiscal conservatism when a blck man became president?

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle

Ha, Obama is neither radical, nor liberal, and were you this worried about deficit spending when prince W was doing it, or did you just discover fiscal conservatism when a blck man became president?
    +1

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Junior Poster

raybaby,

i don't care what semantics you want to label Obama with. He's certainly not a fiscal conservative. And yes, neither was GWB. So, what would you call Obama? A conservative? LOL!!!

Yes, I was insane about GWB's spending I thought it was WAY TOO MUCH. So, yes, when Obama outdoes GWB's spending by a HUGE FACTOR, yes it bothers me and it should bother you too. Where will all this money come from? I'm old enough to remember Jimmy Carter and 20% mortgages.

So, I don't understand your logic. So Bush was bad. He spent like a drunk sailor. OK, I will buy that. But Obama outspends Bush by a HUGE amount and that's OK? That was the point of the vid.

BTW: I am proud this country elected a black man to the highest office. But I don't judge people by the color of their skin, and if I think Obama is steering this country in the wrong direction i will say so, regardless of his skin color.

Look i understand a lot of people hated GWB. But that shouldn't mean that anything Obama does is blessed. I tell you this.... I now long for the days of Clinton presidency.

PS: Let me also add this about GWB's spending. A lot of his spending was due to 9-11 and I can forgive a great deal of this spending. But a lot of his (and the congress) spending was simply wasteful and served NO purpose.

Rookie Poster

lol@ ANYONE thinking Obama isn't Liberal...Bush was a neocon, not a true Republican...

Junior Poster

dudelove,

Yeah, i thought saying Obama isn't Liberal is kind of laughable. Even NPR (yes, that mostly liberal NPR radio) reported that...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/news/2008/0...al_sena_1.html

Anyone who claims obama isn't very liberal is either sadly misinformed or someone who is in denial.

If anyone wants to defend Obama's record it certainly doesn't lend credence to your defense to claim he isn't a liberal. I would even think Obama would call himself liberal.