Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The T-GIRL BUG

Default Re: The T-GIRL BUG

Quote Originally Posted by FIRSTTIMER
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    I am straight guy who loves the female form and not into guys.I don't look at a guy and say "I want to suck his cock" because I don't like a mans body.
    Red: "You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that?"
    I never have and never will think of myself as gay.When I first saw the video I descibed on the bottom I found the t-girl oddly attractive and amusing at that age even though she wasn't the finest looking t-girl.Then when I did see Vanity that attraction came back.I find it amazing how feminine t-girls look and that is what attracts me now.Same as gg body builders a t-girl with too much masculinity is not my sexual attraction.If the t-girl has her penis and still very attracive like alot of them that are out there,then I see nothing wrong with that.

Now if I ever get the chance to ever have a sexual expierence with a t-girl and she has not had SRS would I suck her dick or let her top me? I don't know.Anything can happen in the passion of love making or just plain Fucking.

If making love to my girl means sucking her dick than I guess I would.

Bi-Sexual? Maybe. But not full on gay.

Also SHAWSHANK............Great movie.

The first video I ever saw with a t-girl was around 12-13 years ago in a straight video.The two sceens I remember was the first one where she is on sitting on a couch using the phone telling her friend that she is going to go through "full" surgury.Later two gg's show and she fucks them both on the couch.
    The second sceen took place after she had her surgury and a guy fucks her on a piano in her all new pussy.
    Maybe someone could tell me the name of the video or girl.Kinda been bugging me.
    Don't worry man. You're fine and don't ever let someone's teasing bother you, just enjoy your life.

The girl sounds like maybe Shannon. Check out Twice A Virgin, the movie must be at least 25 years old.

I was really......

This post makes me think of the scene in "Fever Pitch" The young Jimmy Fallon's character is taken to a Boston Red Sox game by his uncle. His uncle buys him a book/program of the Sox and the young guy eagerly flips through the pages. The uncle looks at him, "Be careful kid, they'll break your heart"

Imagines someone handing Firsttimer a copy of Transformations, "Be careful kid..."

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411
    Imagines someone handing Firsttimer a copy of Transformations, "Be careful kid..."
    I take it,it is a book?
    Enlighten me.Give an idea on its context.
    And if I ever get the book,no worries I'll be careful .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shemale-411
    I take it,it is a book?
    Enlighten me.Give an idea on its context.
    And if I ever get the book,no worries I'll be careful .
    It's like a program for the TS team, lol. I'm not sure if it's a publication that comes out every month or quarterly but ya, you can pick it up on the magazine rack at your local filth store. Contrary to filth, I believe it does contain fairly informative editorials. Plus nice lookin HA's. Like playboy....with dicks.

But ya I agree, lay off the guy, he's new. You people try to scare these guys away when they're just discovering their inner itch, that may, or may not materialize into their new lifestyle. Regardless of treating them like "humans", the forefront is still imagery.
    How many people joined this site (initially) because they wanted to get into the psyche of the TS? hmmm. I'm thinking only a handful. However, the ones that come in as cockhounds and decided to stick around are the ones that develop all the usual "manners" and actually have the drive to learn and become educated, not just rock hard

I mean, the first time I looked at a pair of tits I was like "whoa, can I see some more?" COMPLETELY objective! But you don't see me acting that way with the ladies anymore, because I know that's not the right way (ok, maybe not all the time)

twitter- kmodivxx

YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS.........LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!

That was funny.It's funny how youguys get when someone new becomes a member.Infact this goes for alot of forums.Gotta be picking on a new cummer and shit.Infact I was on here for a little bit before I made my first post,mostly looking at pictures.I already knew most about these lovely ladies but some I haven't.Have learned a little here and there.