Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The T-GIRL BUG

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRSTTIMER
    This site is fucking addicting.

T-GIRLS ARE FUCKING ADDICTING !

And I have yet to have any sexual experience with one.
    Maybe treating them as actual people and not just sex objects might help...I'm just saying bro.
    Sounds like he wants to fuck 'em, not talk to 'em.
    Kerching!
    I treat everybody as a person.If I ever get the chance to meet a t-girl I would love to talk to her as a person and a person only.

What I meant by addicted,is just looking at most of the girls on here from pictures,they are very much addicting.I would imagine having sex with a t-girl would be even more addicting.Just like when you have sex with a gg for the first time you want that experience again and again.

Talking is getting CONNECTED,Sex is the BONUS.

Quote Originally Posted by johnz2001
    Hi, I got the tgirl bug too because when I look at them, I just think, "HOT!" I can't deny beauty when I see it. And they are even hotter since they have a beautiful dick!
    Is everyone who posts cribbing from the same set of notes around here?

Default Re: The T-GIRL BUG

I am straight guy who loves the female form and not into guys.I don't look at a guy and say "I want to suck his cock" because I don't like a mans body.
    Red: "You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that?"

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Phobun, every man starts off with a sexual attraction for a woman, whether she's a GG or TG.

All other attraction flows from this basic connection, in most cases emotional and psychological attraction is secondary.

Most 'straight' men sign up on HA because of that sexual attraction, those who continue to post and contribute to the board later realize there are living, breathing INDIVIDUALS behind the irresistable bods and pretty faces.

Past all the politically corect platitudes, every man I know wants a relationship whose foundation includes some kind of physical attraction, so why do you continue to ridicule str8 men who acknowledge they have nearly an overwhelming sexual attraction to tgirls???

( For instance, writing that last sentence briefly made my dick hard!!)

For myself and others that is a significant truth to admit in oneself.
    Consider that many of us have grown up as hetero men with no sexual attraction whatsoever to anything male, would be willing to fight if someone used the word 'fag' and our name in the same sentence, then discover one day that we'd be more than willing to put a tgirl's dyck down our throats!!??

That is both a frightening and transformative experience for most men who previously identified themselves as str8.

Granted, technically, most in the outside world ( and many on this board), don't believe a str8 man is 100% hetero if he's got a major jones for TGs, yet it's that mix of a TG's femininity, comportment, gender ID and her androgyny(penis) that create the burning sexual attraction.

The longer I've been on this board, the more I've found women whose personalities I also find attractive, and those who vibe me as disgusting souls to the bone.

If we lived in a society where a straight man could preserve his masculinity and hetero status and still be emotionally/physically involved with a TG, I think we'd see more men willing to acknowledge publicly their intense lust for TGs.

That's why most str8 men prefer a certain degree of passablity in a tgirl.

Give a newbie a chance it catch up before you stomp them down, phobun.

Simply posting that 1st message I assure you for a most guys is a BIG DEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel

If we lived in a society where a straight man could preserve his masculinity and hetero status and still be emotionally/physically involved with a TG, I think we'd see more men willing to acknowledge publicly their intense lust for TGs.
    Just to comment on that paragraph for a moment:

That wouldn't solve much of anything..what would solve the problem is if there was no longer any stigma to being gay. Think about what you are saying here:"..where a straight man could preserve his masculinity and hetero status..."..to what end? So that man can say"see...at least I'm not gay.Thank God I'm still accepted". That would still leave us in a pretty close minded society.
    Here's the problem I have with all the "am I gay" questions; so what if you are? Does that make you a lesser human being somehow? I've said this before -- it's almost like gay people are at the bottom of some type of food chain to some people. A homosexual reading some of these "am i gay" threads would be pissed. Most of those questions are asked hoping to get the response "no, you are not"...so that the person asking can go back to his world saying"whew...glad to hear that..glad that at least I'm not like them." People's value in life shouldn't be rated on a scale of what gender they like to fuck.
    When that's no longer a problem in society...then things will be better for everyone
    Sorry..didn't mean to pounce on your statement..I figured you didn't quite mean it that way...but there wasn't a "Am I gay ?" thread close by..but there probably will be soon

--
    Via the Mr Prox free unblocker: http://MrProx.com.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Gay, str8, cockhound, powerbottom, bear, twink, fag for friends, queer bait - hell I don't really care at this point.

But there was a process involved to reach that point, at least there was for me.

Realizing it's more important how one sees themselves and not how others define them is really an upper level psych process that doesn't happen overnight.

It just pisses me off when people pounce all over a new poster because they aren't 'evolved' in their mindset about their attraction to TGs or their own re-defined sexual identity.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Hi, I got the tgirl bug too because when I look at them, I just think, "HOT!" I can't deny beauty when I see it. And they are even hotter since they have a beautiful dick!
    All hopped up on some smug cock talk, as usual.

LOSER!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    All hopped up on some smug cock talk, as usual.

LOSER!
    phobun wants your cock.
    Regardless of who's cock, I think he needs to finally ram one down his throat and stfu. lol

Rookie Poster

Saw Vanity on the Playboy Channel, doing the Totally busted show. It got me all tingly inside, am now very addictted to Shemales, YUM

Default Re: The T-GIRL BUG

I am straight guy who loves the female form and not into guys.I don't look at a guy and say "I want to suck his cock" because I don't like a mans body.
    Red: "You're gonna fit right in. Everyone in here is innocent, you know that?"
    I never have and never will think of myself as gay.When I first saw the video I descibed on the bottom I found the t-girl oddly attractive and amusing at that age even though she wasn't the finest looking t-girl.Then when I did see Vanity that attraction came back.I find it amazing how feminine t-girls look and that is what attracts me now.Same as gg body builders a t-girl with too much masculinity is not my sexual attraction.If the t-girl has her penis and still very attracive like alot of them that are out there,then I see nothing wrong with that.

Now if I ever get the chance to ever have a sexual expierence with a t-girl and she has not had SRS would I suck her dick or let her top me? I don't know.Anything can happen in the passion of love making or just plain Fucking.

If making love to my girl means sucking her dick than I guess I would.

Bi-Sexual? Maybe. But not full on gay.

Also SHAWSHANK............Great movie.

The first video I ever saw with a t-girl was around 12-13 years ago in a straight video.The two sceens I remember was the first one where she is on sitting on a couch using the phone telling her friend that she is going to go through "full" surgury.Later two gg's show and she fucks them both on the couch.
    The second sceen took place after she had her surgury and a guy fucks her on a piano in her all new pussy.
    Maybe someone could tell me the name of the video or girl.Kinda been bugging me.