Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Waiting for the day

when some dude starts a thread with a photo of some big dick, but ugly as sin (like Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or similar) guy commenting on how:
    This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy, (they're more common than TS's) buy him a wig, and have at it.

I agree with the comment someone made in another thread about how alot of guys here would chase Klinger if given the chance.

I kissed a t-girl and I liked it
    I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
    It felt so wrong......it felt so right

.......Well, I can dream, can't I?

Silver Poster

lmfao

Lifemember

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Waiting for the day

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    when some dude starts a thread with a photo of some big dick, but ugly as sin (like Ron Jeremy or John Holmes or similar) guy commenting on how:
    This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy (they're more common than TS's) and have at it.

I agree with the comment someone made in another thread about how alot of guys here would chase Klinger if given the chance.
    lol I think rusty young got this one covered (If you follow his gazillion cock-objectifying post)!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

I like the new avatar Hara. Pretty smile as always babe.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Protesting a little too much.
    It's ok, come out of the closet...we don't care!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    This dude would make a good TS cause then he could bottom for this massive tool. If all you care about is getting fucked up the ass, find a big dicked gay guy, (they're more common than TS's) buy him a wig, and have at it.

Ive noticed this with a lot of guys also. I remember this one guy ask me if i have a TS friend who has a massive cock. He like to be fucked in his ass. I refer this gay guy friend of mine who have big cock and dont take any hormones just to make sure he can function well with this guy who is fat and not good looking at all. What we do we put some wig on him and some make up. Shave off his hair legs, armpit and facial hairs.

What shocked us is the guy really loved the gay guy. My gay guy friend dont want to be rude but he is not even good looking at all but have a big cock yet the guy likes him a lot jeje

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    I like the new avatar Hara. Pretty smile as always babe.
    Thanks baby! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats

Ive noticed this with a lot of guys also. I remember this one guy ask me if i have a TS friend who has a massive cock. He like to be fucked in his ass. I refer this gay guy friend of mine who have big cock and dont take any hormones just to make sure he can function well with this guy who is fat and not good looking at all. What we do we put some wig on him and some make up. Shave off his hair legs, armpit and facial hairs.

What shocked us is the guy really loved the gay guy. My gay guy friend dont want to be rude but he is not even good looking at all but have a big cock yet the guy likes him a lot jeje
    Exactly what I mean, the focus is on a big dick first and everything else is moot.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Protesting a little too much.
    It's ok, come out of the closet...we don't care!
    This^^^

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Rookie Poster

I think raybaby and jericho need to hook up with each other.

All I am doing is making observations based on the thousands of posts that I have read.
    Polesitters!