Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Taser, Taser, Taser!!!

40 year old assholed fart needs to be tasered twice with the assistance of 4 coppers to be arrested

LMFAO

Why not just kick him in the nuts

It's not torture. It's harsh interrogation.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    those police guys are hot i want them to arrest me too
    ... uh, let me guess... so you can suck their cocks??? I guess those North Koreans earlier weren't too manly because you're still horny.

5 Star Poster

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

alyssats's a shady hussy that like s to be fucked by men in uniforms

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Don't taze me, bro!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Professional Poster

Oh, Alyssa, thank you. I now have enough fantasies to last the next month. I knew there was a good reason that you're my favorite hung angel.

(PS. Tasers have just been introduced to the police force in the state of New South Wales in Australia, causing some activity on the radio talkback shows...five people have died from Taser related complications in other states in Australia. I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.)

Jessica Rabbit: You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do.
    Eddie Valiant: You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do.
    Jessica Rabbit: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	live_free_or_die_hard_movie_718.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	246045   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	246pic196_743_313.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	246046  

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Veteran Poster

If your ever in London ... I might also have reason to believe you are carrying sharps or drugs in your person so I might have to give you a strip search too.No female officer about sorry lifes shit

That bloke who they lifted gave a cop a slap earlier so I heard and he was still kicking out at them. These videos never tell you what led up to it. If you don't want to get leathered don't take on the mob. In the old days when my Dad was in he'd have slipped over quite a few times in the station or done the old, shoes and socks off whoops I trod on your foot with these size eleven boots repeatedly what a clumsy muppet I am.

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    (PS. Tasers have just been introduced to the police force in the state of New South Wales in Australia, causing some activity on the radio talkback shows...five people have died from Taser related complications in other states in Australia. I suppose it is better than a bullet, though.)

I really disagree.

When all they have are bullets, if they misuse power- there is an investigation and depending on who the victim is, heads roll.

When police abuse the power of the taser, all people do is laugh and post the videos on youtube.

You can't even compare tasers to guns, the former is supposed to be a nonlethal response ONLY (not tool for revenge when someone is rude while complying during a traffic stop, not for disabling people before asking them to comply, etc), and the later is ONLY really a lethal response.

You shoot to kill, you don't shoot someone because they said fuck you when writing them a ticket.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint

I really disagree.

When all they have are bullets, if they misuse power- there is an investigation and depending on who the victim is, heads roll.

When police abuse the power of the taser, all people do is laugh and post the videos on youtube.

You can't even compare tasers to guns, the former is supposed to be a nonlethal response ONLY (not tool for revenge when someone is rude while complying during a traffic stop, not for disabling people before asking them to comply, etc), and the later is ONLY really a lethal response.

You shoot to kill, you don't shoot someone because they said fuck you when writing them a ticket.
    Yes, I see what you are saying. But, since the impression is that this is a non-lethal force, Police (and especially new recruits) are more liberal in using it to disable offenders or potential offenders, to protect themselves and members of the public. There is reported an incidence where a person was tasered five times to be subdued, and then turned out to be innocent of any charge.

However, talkback radio here also interviewed a person who was tasered in a foreign country for filming a public event. They said under some circumstances they would expected to have been shot, not tasered, and would not be alive today to talk about it.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?