Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    so if I married Danielle you're saying you wouldn't support it?!?
    Cool.....let's talk now.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel,

I think you should be able to marry any TS woman in the state of California.

Rookie Poster

Everyone should have an opportunity to experience the joys and misery of marriage. It should be an exclusive to heterosexual couples. I am ashamed that the right wing evangelicals have high jacked the Republican Party and turned it into the American Taliban party.

No ones morality should be imposed on another. Marriage should be between to consenting adult who love each other. Your morality and God have nothing to do with it.

Rookie Poster

OMG my Avatar is huge. Sorry

Gold Poster

Default Re: I Want to confess right now...I DO NOT support Gay Marri

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    On Nov.,

I did NOT vote in favor of Gay Marriage.

I wasn't a supporter then, I wasn't a supporter before that, I'm not a supporter now........

Come tomorrow, or next month, or next year, I still will not be a supporter and I will vote the same, GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    Ridiculous, you do know if you fall in love with a pre op transsexual and you want to marry her you probably can't, i could be wrong but i think she has to have srs before you can legally marry her, so basicially by voting against gay marriage your saying they is no way in hell that you would fall in love with a pre op transgender woman and want to marriage her.Typical attitude of a person who only sees transgender women as objects, you can get off on her but can't marriage her.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i think its disgusting a black man *or any other minority* would be against basic CIVIL rights

how quickly some of u forget i suppose
    Here...let me remind them...
    Not all black men are against gay marriage, but making a post like this would piss any black person off. Gay marriage supporter or not

Silver Poster

As I previously stated some kind of way these threads always get turned into a racial thing, where blacks are always at the focal point

Lifemember

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    As I previously stated some kind of way these threads always get turned into a racial thing, where blacks are always at the focal point
    I'm in total agreement

how about we put an end to that bullshit right here and now

Armani wrote this
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    On Nov.,

I did NOT vote in favor of Gay Marriage.

I wasn't a supporter then, I wasn't a supporter before that, I'm not a supporter now........

Come tomorrow, or next month, or next year, I still will not be a supporter and I will vote the same, GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    regardless of his race, religious belief, etc. he CHOSE to make that statement as an individual not as a member of any of the above

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Personally, I think God already defiled the sanctity of marriage when He got Marry pregnant. Talk about trash! With that act He gave up any moral high ground that He might've had in the debate on family values and the who or who shouldn't be allowed to marry. From that time on, the only valid reasons that can be given for moral injunctions are secular ones. "God wants it this way" just doesn't cut it.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

i think its disgusting a black man *or any other minority* would be against basic CIVIL rights

hey y'all. black guy here

Im quoting you because this was a major issue in black churches in DC. now idont go to church and generally hate god and religion but it makes no sense for the black community to exculde marriage rights to gays because of their stupid religious beliefs. hey 50 years ago in the south the kkk justified hanging and lynching blacks because god wants usto live seperatly. hell i dont even like marriage. but who would you deny that right to anyone else who chooses to live a happy life with someone they love. i would rather see a billion fags get married, than to have one more immigrant marry for a green card. infact i thinkits stupid that the whole gay marriage thing is even being contested in a court or decided by lawmakers, who dont believe what i do like personally i thinkfat people should have to pay for an extra seat onthe metro if theycant fitinto the one, but im not out bringing that to a vote or activly trying to establish that law. hey being a fatass is their life choice and obviously pizza and burritos make them happy. sorry boutthe misspellings ya'll but thats from the soul

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx

Here...let me remind them...
    Not all black men are against gay marriage, but making a post like this would piss any black person off. Gay marriage supporter or not

Ammmmmm why does it piss you off? Because it reminds you of your past? Babe... your past is long gone, with a few minor altercations, minor compared to what went on prior to the civil war. We trans and Gays are living it right now. Does the case of the teenage TS Gwen remind you of what used to happen to people of darker skin heritage?

She was brutally beaten by 3 guys and buried in a shallow grave.

How about Mathew Sheppard? He was beaten and left to die tied to a fence in the desert.

Stuff like this happens to us on a regular basis - just for being born different.

Prop 8 is an extension of that hate!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!