Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Default Re: I Want to confess right now...I DO NOT support Gay Marri

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    On Nov.,

I did NOT vote in favor of Gay Marriage.

I wasn't a supporter then, I wasn't a supporter before that, I'm not a supporter now........

Come tomorrow, or next month, or next year, I still will not be a supporter and I will vote the same, GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    Thank you for validating ALL my arguments regarding this issue!

Platinum Poster

i think its disgusting a black man *or any other minority* would be against basic CIVIL rights

how quickly some of u forget i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i think its disgusting a black man *or any other minority* would be against basic CIVIL rights

Thats what Im talking about.
    Especially a black guy who likes to TAAAAAAKKKKKE dick!
    Your a fucking embarassment to the fifth power.
    This is why I get angry and write the stuff that I do because I cant stand weak people......very weak minded.

Rookie Poster

I don't see anything wrong with allowing two people who love each other to get married...it's not gonna be an issue here in Texas for quite a while though.

Though I will say that I'm very fiscally conservative, and alot more liberal when it comes to social issues. I guess you could associate me as a libertarian. I usually vote Right. I did vote for McCain, pretty much because of my economic policy beliefs. And for those of you who voted left because of this issue, neither party would of made any ground either way as it relates to gay marraige. It's similar to abortion (which I'm completely against btw), in that if you leave it alone you won't piss anyone off. Way too many fence-sitters are against gay marraige....that's politics though.

Just my 2 cents

Liberating, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by veriTaS
    I don't see anything wrong with allowing two people who love each other to get married...it's not gonna be an issue here in Texas for quite a while though.

Though I will say that I'm very fiscally conservative, and alot more liberal when it comes to social issues. I guess you could associate me as a libertarian. I usually vote Right. I did vote for McCain, pretty much because of my economic policy beliefs. And for those of you who voted left because of this issue, neither party would of made any ground either way as it relates to gay marraige. It's similar to abortion (which I'm completely against btw), in that if you leave it alone you won't piss anyone off. Way too many fence-sitters are against gay marraige....that's politics though.

Just my 2 cents
    Considering that Obama has since taken bush's stance on the defense of marriage act, on the gay rights issue mccain would have doubtfully been any worse...

Still waiting for that change. Don't see it yet.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Because Armanixxx is a self hating troll, so in his faggoty insignificant existence he feels the need to create drama so to get attention because he cannot get it any other way - so having people hate him/her/it/shim/shit is just another way of getting attention.

Not the best choice however coming from a person of hate it is expected.

As for the reason why he/she/shim/shit/it isn't for gay rights...? There probably isn't one...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

You bring up a good point Jen. I'm black and I have always been in favor for gay rights and marriage. I don't understand how some black people or other oppressed racial/ethnic groups be against gay marriage.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Here...let me remind them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_black_men_hanging_from_treee_278.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	246360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no_negros_allowed_201.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	246361  

ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.

double post

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

so if I married Danielle you're saying you wouldn't support it?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ