Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    thats not what i was saying fuckhead.... you were just tryin to bag on me tryin to call me gay using it in a derogatory way now youre in here saying let people just live their lives... confused little bitch arent ya
    Firstly Armani sorry for this thread jack...Vegas-I only called you that because you act like your the shit no one likes that-nothing is wrong with gays...Personally when they front like you do,act like they arent thats when they get annoying o wait the closet gay vegas that douchebag yeh he doesnt deserve the right of free speech or representation.
    Now your fucking with my video game so fuck off.
    kid shit... if you're gonna argue with me talk like a man not a kid...unless you are one.... you keep makin gay cracks that shits elementary ...i wouldnt be surprised if you start on the momma jokes here soon.... anyway the point is dont go around using gay as a derogatory term then act like you support the shit.... be a man and stick to what you say...dont post shit just to try to make yourself look like someone you're not....either you're a fag hater (which you just placed multiple posts showing everyone that you are) or you're not ...pick one

Default Re: I Want to confess right now...I DO NOT support Gay Marri

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    Do you think God approves of you stroking your schlong while looking at pics of naked transgendered people getting fucked up their assholes?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Do you think God approves of you stroking your schlong while looking at pics of naked transgendered people getting fucked up their assholes?
    Funniest post ever!

Junior Poster

let's all hope HE (god) does

Silver Poster

Ooooh,

I've done waaaayyy worse than that

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    why?
    Because he's a gay man who suffers from deep self-loathing, that's why, the poor confused thing. It won't end well.

Rookie Poster

Well, you spelled "Damit" wrong. That's the first clue to your level of intelligence.

But then "GOD". LMAO. Yes, ohhhhh invisible grey brearded guy sitting on the invisible throne. Save California!!!!!! Mighty Thor commands you!!!!! LOL. Oh wait, Thor was the son of God. God was Odin. Or was it Zues, or Jupitor? So many gods, so little brains. Religious people stopped developing mentally at about 5 years old. Proof of that is the "Creationism Museam" in Tennessee where they depict Cavemen riding on the backs of dinosaurs. lol. The only people that believe the Flintstones are a documentary!!!!

And these people can vote, and pass laws. It's scary. Some day these twits will figure out that marriage has absolutely NOTHING to do with religion. Actually, they'll probably never figure that out.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by JackLovesTSs
    Well, you spelled "Damit" wrong. That's the first clue to your level of intelligence.

But then "GOD". LMAO. Yes, ohhhhh invisible grey brearded guy sitting on the invisible throne. Save California!!!!!! Mighty Thor commands you!!!!! LOL. Oh wait, Thor was the son of God. God was Odin. Or was it Zues, or Jupitor? So many gods, so little brains. Religious people stopped developing mentally at about 5 years old. Proof of that is the "Creationism Museam" in Tennessee where they depict Cavemen riding on the backs of dinosaurs. lol. The only people that believe the Flintstones are a documentary!!!!

And these people can vote, and pass laws. It's scary. Some day these twits will figure out that marriage has absolutely NOTHING to do with religion. Actually, they'll probably never figure that out.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Thanks SarahG, that explains everything. All Hail ZARDOZ!!!!! Got to have that movie in the library.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Thanks SarahG, that explains everything. All Hail ZARDOZ!!!!! Got to have that movie in the library.
    Best line of the movie:

"I have seen the future and it doesn't work"

Oh, and in case its not totally obvious- title comes from the wiZARD of OZ

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all