Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default I Want to confess right now...I DO NOT support Gay Marriage

On Nov.,

I did NOT vote in favor of Gay Marriage.

I wasn't a supporter then, I wasn't a supporter before that, I'm not a supporter now........

Come tomorrow, or next month, or next year, I still will not be a supporter and I will vote the same, GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cali_4_life111_340.jpg 
Views:	738 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	246243  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

why?

Veteran Poster

Personally I don't care how you voted, that is between you, your creator, and the voting machine, but since you fired without thinking

the right to choose a mate is and always will be one of those inalienable rights, no one learns about anymore

Who a person marries as long as they are a consenting adult should be no business of anyone but the people involved namely the adults and the state that they reside in.

Having the Federal Government involved in an issue they have no business deciding on is going down the fraking wrong path. be warned!

Do I support Gay marriage? Who knows it hasn't come up for vote yet in WV

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha
    Personally I don't care how you voted, that is between you, your creator, and the voting machine, but since you fired without thinking

the right to choose a mate is and always will be one of those inalienable rights, no one learns about anymore

Who a person marries as long as they are a consenting adult should be no business of anyone but the people involved namely the adults and the state that they reside in.

Having the Federal Government involved in an issue they have no business deciding on is going down the fraking wrong path. be warned!

IMO-let ppl live their lives...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR

really? damn make up your mind kid ... you were just tryin to call me gay two minutes ago on the Britney Boykins post and went on for hours about it.... you're a confused motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR

really? damn make up your mind kid ... you were just tryin to call me gay two minutes ago on the Britney Boykins post and went on for hours about it.... you're a confused motherfucker
    supporting gay marriage makes someone gay? what a fucking TROLL SHIT.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

thats not what i was saying fuckhead.... you were just tryin to bag on me tryin to call me gay using it in a derogatory way now youre in here saying let people just live their lives... confused little bitch arent ya

Junior Poster

so to answer your question no supporting gay marriage doesn't make you gay.... but hating gay people and supporting gay marriage is FUCKING RETARDED

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    thats not what i was saying fuckhead.... you were just tryin to bag on me tryin to call me gay using it in a derogatory way now youre in here saying let people just live their lives... confused little bitch arent ya
    Firstly Armani sorry for this thread jack...Vegas-I only called you that because you act like your the shit no one likes that-nothing is wrong with gays...Personally when they front like you do,act like they arent thats when they get annoying o wait the closet gay vegas that douchebag yeh he doesnt deserve the right of free speech or representation.
    Now your fucking with my video game so fuck off.

PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Default Re: I Want to confess right now...I DO NOT support Gay Marri

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    On Nov.,

I did NOT vote in favor of Gay Marriage.

I wasn't a supporter then, I wasn't a supporter before that, I'm not a supporter now........

Come tomorrow, or next month, or next year, I still will not be a supporter and I will vote the same, GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA, DAMIT.
    imo, it's okay to be against something if you have a good reason- that's your right. but here, you haven't stated any reason for being against gay marraige. so if all two men or two women are trying to do is get married so they can be happy and raise a family, why would you be against that? just because someone is gay doesn't mean they don't deserve the exact same rights as someone who is straight.

for someone who likes ts, one would think you would be more open-minded on this issue.