Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    Quote Originally Posted by deee757
    My public duty is to vote on how the issue would best affect my family.
    No, it is not. That's just the rationalization that nuclear-family-sociopaths use when they refuse their responsibility to the greater civic society.
    lol, well responsibility to greater civic society (what ever that means) does not feed my children. And i will be any adjective any one wants to label me as, but no one is coming between me and my family. Im not putting my, nor the needs of my family secondary to people wanting to justify their relationship. I hope they gain the right to marry, but if it takes food off my kids plates, and my vote is the deciding factor, than it wont happen.

No, nope, never, maybe

Rookie Poster

No, it is not. That's just the rationalization that nuclear-family-sociopaths use when they refuse their responsibility to the greater civic society.
    lol, well responsibility to greater civic society (what ever that means) does not feed my children. And i will be any adjective any one wants to label me as, but no one is coming between me and my family. Im not putting my, nor the needs of my family secondary to people wanting to justify their relationship. I hope they gain the right to marry, but if it takes food off my kids plates, and my vote is the deciding factor, than it wont happen.
    I've seen some pretty stupid comments and threads on this website, but this takes first prize.

"Food off your kids plates"?!?!?!?!?!?! I wondered who would step up and yell to the world "I AM DUMBER THAN GEORGE W. BUSH...I AM THE BIGGEST F'N M'Fer IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!"

And now we know. It's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee757. That fact that a plant or animal died to feed you or your kids is the greatest injustice to this planet mankind has ever seen. Forget the Holocaust, the plight of the blacks or gay marriage. This idiot allowed to breathe is INSANE.

Kids? You....procreate? Holy F'n S--t!!!!!! My new case for supporting FORCED abortion.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JackLovesTSs
    I've seen some pretty stupid comments and threads on this website, but this takes first prize.

"Food off your kids plates"?!?!?!?!?!?! I wondered who would step up and yell to the world "I AM DUMBER THAN GEORGE W. BUSH...I AM THE BIGGEST F'N M'Fer IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!"

And now we know. It's deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee757. That fact that a plant or animal died to feed you or your kids is the greatest injustice to this planet mankind has ever seen. Forget the Holocaust, the plight of the blacks or gay marriage. This idiot allowed to breathe is INSANE.

Kids? You....procreate? Holy F'n S--t!!!!!! My new case for supporting FORCED abortion.
    Well u got me, your comment was more intellectual than mine. I bow down to your superior intellect. I will stop breathing now

No, nope, never, maybe

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JackLovesTSs

Well u got me, your comment was more intellectual than mine. I bow down to your superior intellect. I will stop breathing now
    Good, cause if anything takes air out of my kids lungs...I'm against it.

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Veteran Poster

lol, be sure to let your kids and your mom know that online, you are asking for other peoples life to end, and also, you are looking for Cindy Crawford with a cock

No, nope, never, maybe