Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Vodka: connecting people.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Veteran Poster

I got to admit it did sound hot, until the part about waking up in a hospital with penis trauma. Ouch!

It would also suck because you were not awake for the hot part.

It's just wrong. Good fantasy but fucked up in reality.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by daleach
    I got to admit it did sound hot, until the part about waking up in a hospital with penis trauma. Ouch!

It would also suck because you were not awake for the hot part.

It's just wrong. Good fantasy but fucked up in reality.

Yea that's the rationale most up and coming rapist use.

No, nope, never, maybe

Rookie Poster

To be fair, rape isn't funny at all, but I couldn't help but laugh at the comments made by the guy who apparently wasn't pressing charges. It takes all sorts.

As a side note, statisticly, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

"She's all states, and all princes I
    And nothing else is"
    John Donne

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    Why the misandry?? Do you feel this way about female victims?? Remember this, Hell hath no fury like a "MAN" scorned. Watch ya back.
    There is no misandry on my part here. Seriously it's one hell of a case, ok , her bad she drugged them and well she did what she did, I do no to condone that but how many cases of men raping woman and how many TS woman have been raped viciously by men? I can tell some ... Not saying that every men is a serial rapist or we all have a fantasy and go for it...

I love men, hate some but I love most of them ... big one btw, lol.

Love...

Cinthya.
    Well said. I'm one though who has been fed up with societies left jabs at manhood and masculinity. Don't get me wrong, there are very nasty people out there, but the "They did it to us so let's do it to them" attitudes will and has divided this society forever. Because what goes around will eventually come around, like a bad practical joke.

Have a great day

This is literally the second story I've heard about a russian woman doing this in the last two weeks. I'll wait to see pictures of the perpetrator to decide how angry I should be (like the rest of America does when something like this happens).
    There has to be something in the water up there.

white people

Junior Poster

I think this helps to prove what George Carlin was always fond of saying:"Rape can be funny!".

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco
    This story has to be an absolute crock. Clonidine/Catapres causes erectile dysfunction in normal doses for hypertension treatment. Overdosage will cause seizures,arrhythmia, or will put you in a coma.

Beautiful woman obsessed with spiders? Waking up with thier manhood tethered? Penis trauma? Methinks they are studying the old front pages of the Weekly World News.
    What's wrong with spiders?

But I do agree with you otherwise, the whole story is written like it was clipped out of a tabloid. Very hard to take it seriously.

I had to laugh though as it reminded me of the type of stories I used to write reports on when I was little (like elementary school). Whenever we were given current events assignments I would prank the teachers by picking up tabloids at the grocery store.

It would always be entertaining to see if/when the teacher would realize that the story wasn't legitimate.

...the scary part was how many teachers thought some of those articles were from "real" papers. Lmao.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all