Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Russian woman on trial for raping 10 men

Ive had a similar experience myself and i hope she goes to jail forever

http://mosnews.com/weird/2009/06/18/blackwidow/

Power to the woman!!! Lol. She should be a president. Finally a woman who gets the male power a lesson in that country full of machismo ...

At least they were not a minors or children, but a bunch of horny guys who may think they would have the night of their lives... well literally it was just without memories.

They might use their head with the brain on and not their dickhead with a hard on...

Just my said here ... lol.

Love ...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

this shit never happens to me........

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

thats terrible. how do you know they were just horny men. She was the on that sought them out not the other way around. I hope your joking rape is terrible in any fashion. i have been drugged by a woman and taken advantage of and its not cool!

I'd be mad as shit.......that she didn't at least give me her phone number. I'd be the only man she has to do that to.

I'd be mad as shit.......that she didn't at least give me her phone number. I'd be the only man she has to do that to.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

If most women had a method for raping men, I bet the legal system would classify it as a misdemeanor crime!!!

Really, it would be more annoying than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    thats terrible. how do you know they were just horny men. She was the on that sought them out not the other way around. I hope your joking rape is terrible in any fashion. i have been drugged by a woman and taken advantage of and its not cool!
    Poor baby , let me comfort you , come to mama... ouch ...! Sorry it did happened to you , that's life ... to someone it's a nightmare and to others a fantasy that when happens it's a dream coming true... I feel you there, I would kill if someone would drug me to use me in such manner. Why would this person sipped all the fun? sigh...

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    I should get yours and give you some ... lol

Love...
    Cinthya

"I can prove that rape is funny. Just picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd... See and why do you think they call him Porky?"

George Carlin RIP

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.