Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos
    hahaha, i always laugh at the expense of others interactions as i would assume most do.

i got no prob with bisexuals
    funny you bring this up I actually (when dating) have a problem with bisexuals, Its not the fact that they love both sexes, for me its the fact that I dont know if I can trust them in a LTR.

The sad fact is, when I along with many others used to attend LGB groups, bisexuals were cordoned off from the rest of us (not in the manner of separating everyone physically, but in a manner that we could sense each others tensions and in some cases you would see some come and go from not being welcomed or fitting in) , In a way I feel really bad for them in the sense that they may have it harder in finding true love than the rest of us, its not really much different in the lesbian community either, (*keep in mind i dont necessarily speak for all gay men or lesbians)

Junior Poster

If you like dick, your bisexual, period. I don't know why guys try to argue this, I think that's what the guy was saying originally before you jumped down his throat. That's why he said there's a bunch of closets (like yourselves). The problem is with classifying people in categories, gay/straight/bi/lesbian...you like what you like and that's it, everyone has their preferences. If you like dick though, no matter who it's on, your bi..

Quote Originally Posted by Suckalot1
    If you like dick, your bisexual, period. I don't know why guys try to argue this, I think that's what the guy was saying originally before you jumped down his throat. That's why he said there's a bunch of closets (like yourselves). The problem is with classifying people in categories, gay/straight/bi/lesbian...you like what you like and that's it, everyone has their preferences. If you like dick though, no matter who it's on, your bi..
    I concur

The whole problem is the labeling, cause every label has some negative aspects in the minds of some people, and that's why a lot of guys don't want to be associated with that bi/gay label....My gf likes guys, and likes to have sex with beautiful girls, but would would never date a girl. I like girls, and I like having sex with shemales....are we both considererd bi/gay ??....probably Do we care??....no Are we happy with our sexuality??...very much so

Oh yeah we would like to have a 4 some with Bratt Pitt and Angelina Jolie...so Bratt if you are reading this...cause we know u guys are BI! LOL

"POOR IS THE TGIRL WHOSE PLEASURES DEPENDS ON THE PERMISSION OF ANOTHER"

Rookie Poster

I don't like overmuscled bodybuilders but prefer men who are fit. Hair on the chest is a turn on. I love all cock but uncircumcised is a plus. Freckled shoulders also turn me on.
    My ideal boyfriend looks like him (although he is cut):

Junior Poster

I'm bisexual, (polysexual?) I like young, boyish, lean, athletic, handsome men. Either that or asian femboys. I'm open about it, except to straight women initially as they don't like it. Could I have a LTR with a guy? I don't think so. The same goes for genetic women these days. My attraction is pretty much split like this:

50% t girls

30% g girls

20% guys

Oddly, I only like completely feminine tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by surfoc
    I don't like overmuscled bodybuilders but prefer men who are fit. Hair on the chest is a turn on. I love all cock but uncircumcised is a plus. Freckled shoulders also turn me on.
    My ideal boyfriend looks like him (although he is cut):
    yummy my pussy is wet now

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    now?

I would love to date a bisexual man. I would love to participate in 3 ways with bi guys. I think that is so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by alex_c
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    now?

those guys looks so strong and tough i feel so much of a girl now

you like them too alex? 3some with them you like?